I was murdered.

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLD 3]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I was murdered.

Postby Seren_Elder » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Makes sense because a few ADers are killing
W3 - Apolion, Terricieil (old & new), Westedge & Saltmummys other place.
W4 - Quahog
W5 - Yggdrasil (now gone) - New Yggdrasil.
Seren_Elder

Postby boshaw » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:17 pm

boshaw

Postby ZeMilkman » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Thanks to everyone who came to help and death to AD, may all your souls burn in hell.
ZeMilkman

Postby wolf1000wolf » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Originally I was ambivalent about this whole hate on AD thing... they seemed like bad guys but hey, they're not going to affect a newbie like me right? :roll: I don't even live anywhere near them~

But now... sigh, why AD why??? Why did you kill my only ticket out of Clockwork to the edge of the world? You help out thieves and murder the guy... then break his vault and take his keys too? Geez... :x
wolf1000wolf

Postby Sinned87 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:32 pm

this is not exactly the right topic, should be separate but im not gonna start another one unless the victim wants to.

Thought i should mention that a friend of mine died today from the hands of A.D, a veteran player that has played longer than me. The reason why he was killed was because he left theft scents on a abandoned settlement/village. All he stole was some straw. According to him. Now if the abandoned settlement was owned by A.D or not that i do not know.

But it seems it's becoming a trend for A.D players with Dragon helms and b12's to kill people for what's litterally nothing. Oh and i guess his keys were stolen aswell and probably all his valuable stuff too since i haven't heard anything (A guy with multiple own settlements). But i might be wrong. it's so nice to see friends die for straw?

Well i know he was careless, shouldn't have been so easy for A.D to kill him. Perhaps bad luck. But does it justify for this? pfft.
Sinned87

Postby UberTheNoob » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:43 pm

The scents where all messed up. i had 22PER and 23EXP and i saw scents that others couldn't. they kept glitching out to.
Oh! how did i get here?
UberTheNoob

Postby wolf1000wolf » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:01 am

Sinned87 wrote:this is not exactly the right topic, should be separate but im not gonna start another one unless the victim wants to.

Thought i should mention that a friend of mine died today from the hands of A.D, a veteran player that has played longer than me. The reason why he was killed was because he left theft scents on a abandoned settlement/village. All he stole was some straw. According to him. Now if the abandoned settlement was owned by A.D or not that i do not know.

But it seems it's becoming a trend for A.D players with Dragon helms and b12's to kill people for what's litterally nothing. Oh and i guess his keys were stolen aswell and probably all his valuable stuff too since i haven't heard anything (A guy with multiple own settlements). But i might be wrong. it's so nice to see friends die for straw?

Well i know he was careless, shouldn't have been so easy for A.D to kill him. Perhaps bad luck. But does it justify for this? pfft.

This ^ was the guy I was talking about... Super nice dude who helped a noob (me) out, answered my incessant ingame questions, and was willing to help me move to the edge of the world away from all the chaos in the centre... *poof*

Sighz...
wolf1000wolf

Postby Neptjunoue » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:12 am

What did they kill you with?
Reaper, Reaper, that's what people call me! Why?
Cause they all die! When I sing, I end their lives
You act as though payback makes you a noble man
Is that a fact? Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!
Neptjunoue

Postby ramones » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:54 am

Leaving scents in open areas = bad. If you steal straw or gold, you're thief. If you think its abandoned settlement, just claim it over and wall it if you want. And you can have 500 straw in few days, so I really don't see the value of "stealing" or shall I say taking it from other places.

Regarding to AD killers, well, we haven't seen any post officialy form AD here, so you might wait for one to appear, or send PM to Koya and hear his words there.
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby burgingham » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:20 am

Sinned87 wrote:But it seems it's becoming a trend for A.D players with Dragon helms and b12's to kill people for what's litterally nothing.

They are using B12s now?
burgingham

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled