I was murdered.

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLD 3]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I was murdered.

Postby Sinned87 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:26 am

burgingham wrote:They are using B12s now?

That's what i was told moments earlier before my friend bit the dust.
To quote. "There is a guy with dragon helm and b12 in my palisade, he is gonna kill me"

Troublesome news.
Sinned87

Postby AAlex » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:36 pm

I heard it was an AFK kill, and he was sniped, But thats what I heard...

Still gathering info, Might not be AD from what I've been told so far, Getting there. :D
AAlex

Postby Koya » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Like I said before, and will tell again...
Track scents, make screenshots, PM me in Skype showing screens then we will discuss. I see just flood here.
ThunderCat
AD City Lawspeaker
=================
Those who speak of equality and peace will lead the future. Those who live in hate will remain in the past, or we will all perish as one.
Koya

Postby Oddity » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Sinned87 wrote:Thought i should mention that a friend of mine died today from the hands of A.D, a veteran player that has played longer than me.

How long has he been playing, and did they catch him online or summon him?

edit:
Sinned87 wrote:To quote. "There is a guy with dragon helm and b12 in my palisade, he is gonna kill me"

A veteran who lives behind a palisade? I think you over-estimate him a bit. Not to say he's a noob or anything, but any veteran lives behind a brickwall.
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby AAlex » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Not AD, Tracking now.
Just shows everyone shouldn't asume its AD everytime.. There are alot other big factions, The again I'm still tracking so you never know. :D
AAlex

Postby Seren_Elder » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:10 pm

I agree, just because its in the direction of AD, do not assume it is AD.

Though SOME was AD, i think that they do it in group kills
W3 - Apolion, Terricieil (old & new), Westedge & Saltmummys other place.
W4 - Quahog
W5 - Yggdrasil (now gone) - New Yggdrasil.
Seren_Elder

Postby Sinned87 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Oddity wrote:
Sinned87 wrote:Thought i should mention that a friend of mine died today from the hands of A.D, a veteran player that has played longer than me.

How long has he been playing, and did they catch him online or summon him?

Well they catched him online, and identified themselves as A.D to him, and that's what he said to me since i was online and talking to him when the killing took place. Hes been playing long before Xanadu fell on Bottlenecks revenge, but he had a long pause tho at one point.

Oddity wrote:
Sinned87 wrote:To quote. "There is a guy with dragon helm and b12 in my palisade, he is gonna kill me"

A veteran who lives behind a palisade? I think you over-estimate him a bit. Not to say he's a noob or anything, but any veteran lives behind a brickwall.

I think they catched him in his alt village, or non main village anyway. I think. But i can't be sure of that. But it was mostly bad luck and carelessness from his part. But that doesn't change the fact that his death was unnecesary. Overestimate? well perhaps. I know he could produce q250+ strings and that's not top of the world.. but definitely not noob.

Koya wrote:Like I said before, and will tell again...
Track scents, make screenshots, PM me in Skype showing screens then we will discuss. I see just flood here.

I haven't tracked anything, and wasn't beside him at the time of killing, just telling what ive heard from him directly. His word is enough for me.
And if it wasn't A.D .. then we got a inpostor acting as A.D or my friend is lying. But then again why would he lie and try to frame you guys for it. It's the killer he has a grudge with now, not the faction itself.

The plot thickens.. politics sure are intresting.
Sinned87

Postby Koya » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Well in this world enough people who use Sodom or AD name for some benefit...
Don't belive anything you read...
ThunderCat
AD City Lawspeaker
=================
Those who speak of equality and peace will lead the future. Those who live in hate will remain in the past, or we will all perish as one.
Koya

Postby Seren_Elder » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Koya wrote:Well in this world enough people who use Sodom or AD name for some benefit...
Don't belive anything you read...

Agreed, you need to have evidence
W3 - Apolion, Terricieil (old & new), Westedge & Saltmummys other place.
W4 - Quahog
W5 - Yggdrasil (now gone) - New Yggdrasil.
Seren_Elder

Postby Koya » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:41 pm

by ElGato » 05 Jan 2011, 03:16

Scents lead to AD.
The plot fucking thickens.

I got tired of this kind of comments from Sodom members about AD without any proofs. This makes it look like AD kills everybody around which is not right.
I have what to say about them, but I'm not an forum fighter. AD don't need to look good in eyes of public and make evil from somebody, we just play game, and leave all this political shit to real life.

PS - for anybody who wants to know how to avoid death from AD rangers... don't damn use criminal skills... especially in grids where AD villages or forts are located...
ThunderCat
AD City Lawspeaker
=================
Koya

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled