I was murdered.

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLD 3]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I was murdered.

Postby frontrox1 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Even trespass?
frontrox1

Postby Koya » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Nobody kills for trespass :)
ThunderCat
AD City Lawspeaker
=================
Those who speak of equality and peace will lead the future. Those who live in hate will remain in the past, or we will all perish as one.
Koya

Postby Airleas » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:04 am

Koya wrote:PS - for anybody who wants to know how to avoid death from AD rangers... don't damn use criminal skills... especially in grids where AD villages or forts are located...

Lol what? And we are suppose to know where you guys have villages and forts? Not everyone keeps tabs of where X Faction is located. And unless YOU or someone in AD notifies of where these places are, how would we know? Why are you tracking every scent in EVERY grid you have places anyway? Instead of killing anyone who leaves a scent (especially where no known association to your wonderful death squad is) why not try your whole "we talk then decide". Apparently this is no longer your groups normal practice by the looks of things.

You complain when people say russians are behind <event>, due to people assuming cryllic (sp?) = russian = ad.

Are we now to assume cryllic runestones in an area = ad association? Make up your mind.
Airleas

Postby saltmummy626 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:08 am

While I do believe AD to be huge troublemakers, it seems others may also use AD's reputation to shed there own crimes off on them, most of the threads I see these days about people getting killed are less and less about a guy coming and "dealing justice" in the name of Sodom, and instead are about groups of people raiding and pillaging in the name of AD. AD cant be the cause of ALL the trouble. fact is AD is probably innocent at least half the time.

also would be nice to know what land belongs to what factions.
Want to touch my fibula?
Gulgatha, place of the skull.
saltmummy626

Postby Koya » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:10 am

2 Airleas

We dont' track everything, juse because its impossible... but at first goes scents at our forts and villages, then goes at land of people who asked for help...

2 saltmummy626
AD villages and forts listed at Town list topic... Soon more detailed info be there...
ThunderCat
AD City Lawspeaker
=================
Those who speak of equality and peace will lead the future. Those who live in hate will remain in the past, or we will all perish as one.
Koya

Postby Airleas » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:18 am

@Koya,

How do we know what Villages/Forts are AD property/related? I'm pretty confident that your post in the Town Leader/Contact info topic is out of date. How do we know what grids/forts/villages (which appear to be abandoned, such as the one that this person got killed for looting some straw) to avoid being mischievous in? Are you going to list every single "AD aligned" person/fort/village/coords from Mrquis' map for people to avoid?

Edit: And, what exactly happens if your "friend" steals/kills from someone, they get tracked and killed. AD tracks and kills their killer for killing the thief that cried for your help in the first place. How does this make you anything but blood thirsty like people try to make you out to be? Especially with the current attack first talk later bug that seems to be hitting trigger fingers of a few people...
Airleas

Postby Koya » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:40 am

by Airleas » 07 Jan 2011, 01:18

@Koya,
How do we know what Villages/Forts are AD property/related? I'm pretty confident that your post in the Town Leader/Contact info topic is out of date. How do we know what grids/forts/villages (which appear to be abandoned, such as the one that this person got killed for looting some straw) to avoid being mischievous in? Are you going to list every single "AD aligned" person/fort/village/coords from Mrquis' map for people to avoid?

Yes there will be coordinates... Ususally this looks like - if there is AD - fort ... then its not habited location, used just inside mine by miners... We even moving smelters inside soon...
If its listed settlement, there people hunting and living, so neighbours are trading partners, and there rangers appear often when they ask for help...

And, what exactly happens if your "friend" steals/kills from someone, they get tracked and killed. AD tracks and kills their killer for killing the thief that cried for your help in the first place. How does this make you anything but blood thirsty like people try to make you out to be? Especially with the current attack first talk later bug that seems to be hitting trigger fingers of a few people...

Well nobody can be saved from such mistakes. But it comes out anyway sooner or later...
ThunderCat
AD City Lawspeaker
=================
Koya

Postby Airleas » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:52 am

Koya wrote:

@Koya,

Yes there will be coordinates... Ususally this looks like - if there is AD - fort ... then its not habited location, used just inside mine by miners... We even moving smelters inside soon...
If its listed settlement, there people hunting and living, so neighbours are trading partners, and there rangers appear often when they ask for help...

And, what exactly happens if your "friend" steals/kills from someone, they get tracked and killed. AD tracks and kills their killer for killing the thief that cried for your help in the first place. How does this make you anything but blood thirsty like people try to make you out to be? Especially with the current attack first talk later bug that seems to be hitting trigger fingers of a few people...

Well nobody can be saved from such mistakes. But it comes out anyway sooner or later...

@1st part,

If its a run down little fort in the middle of nowhere, we are expected to check the world map/village thread or be killed now?

@2nd part,

So, for example, you kill me, I grind back up and kill you back. You ask bigger faction for help. They kill me without asking anything or talking about what happened, and that's just in your eyes? Why exactly do you complain when people say your group is all about "might is right"?
Airleas

Postby Koya » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:05 am

by Airleas » 07 Jan 2011, 01:52

If its a run down little fort in the middle of nowhere, we are expected to check the world map/village thread or be killed now?

If you not gonna try to break in our fort nothing will happen. If place abadoned - we remove village claim if we don't have any noobs to settle there...

by Airleas » 07 Jan 2011, 01:52

So, for example, you kill me, I grind back up and kill you back. You ask bigger faction for help. They kill me without asking anything or talking about what happened, and that's just in your eyes? Why exactly do you complain when people say your group is all about "might is right"?

This can happen to anybody... because this time can be 1-2-3-10-30-100 days later... And how would we know you are not lieng to us.
From our side its looks like - body+ask for help+scents+killer...
Belive me we looked thru many situations... this game is not perfect...
ThunderCat
AD City Lawspeaker
=================
Koya

Postby Airleas » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:14 am

@1st part,

Again, how are people to know if it's your fort, it's just a run down place (obviously abandoned before the decay fix on personal claims) -- NOT -- one of your forts with a village claim still there. Such as the place that the straw was removed from.

@2nd part,

How do you know your "ally" is not lieing? He acts all innocent cause he knows his scents have faded away, so because there is no absolute proof of his prior actions (the reason why he would have been killed in retaliation), it's fair game to kill the previous victim -- who may even have scents in a cupboard or something, but you know, you've already killed him so who cares!

Game is not perfect, but neither is the way your group seems to handle situations. Especially when you're not actively around.
Might is right yo!
Airleas

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled