GOODBYE GAY WORLD

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLD 3]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

GOODBYE GAY WORLD

Postby Sotsa » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:09 am

Little w3 lesson in goon history for yall.

You probably all heard about it when we lost rage, and our precious ringss to backstabbing fanny-face El_gato.
Morale was pretty low after this, and most of our KillVille allies had gone inactive, but a small number of goons were still trucking on, and plans were being made for an operation FUCK THIS GAY WORLD, where we would hunt manpork (players) for fun.

All was fine and dandy until some cheeky motherfuckers raided one of our villaged, presumably using one of Gatos stolen signs that we had overlooked in the process of smashing them all.
In this raid we lost Froggeryz (RIP) and a lawspeaker alt. Minimal damage could be done by the raiders because the server crashed during the raid.

After the crash me (MotherFuckingBoarz) and Exewu rushed after theft scents found in our village. We intercepted one ranger in the forest and quickly dispatched him (ranger was just an alt.) he was carrying 2 large chests of loot from goons! nice save! spirit soared, goons rejoiced!

Later me and Bitza tracked the murder scents pretty far north of nople. I ran out of scents, but knew I was close, and I managed to find a pretty nice murder fort called 'Stronghold!' by combing the land zig zag.
http://i53.tinypic.com/ambqc5.jpg

After finding the fort we made an idol and prepared for a siege.

However some hours ago, Superspiff, the cool and brave fella he is decided that he would go up there to plink some motherfuckers with his ranger bow, just for fun you see.
We all understood his urges to shoot at people so noone objected.

SURPRISE, while the guys in the murderfort had earlier been nervous and hesitant to do anything other than popping in and out the door to scout, they reacted negatively to being shot at.
Spiff's character being a pretty newly built ranger had little defense against the melee dude who popped out of a hidden signpost i had failed to discover and killed him.

We get alarmed by a 'lol i died' in our irc channel, and all the goons see red. Surely this cannot go unpunished! we must rally. We scraped together all the goons we could muster at this time of day, and warped to the fort. By the time we were there, the baddies had dissapeared back into their fort. We devised a devious plan, we would replicate what had made them come out to kill Spiff earlier, only this time it was a trap! Surely this plan was flawless, surely it could not fail! (they killed spiff, goddamnit!)

After a piss break we all gather to execute our masterful plan!
So we commanded our other ranger, a newly made combat alt by the name of Candy to hide behind a rock by the murder fort and plink guys in the fort with her Ranger Bow.
Holy shit these people have clients that allow them to shoot at us through rocks! our ranger goes down. We are all furious but we can't do much while they are still in the fort so we stay hidden. Surely enough they soon come out to loot the corpse. MotherFuckingBoarz, Bitza and Boner Fartlord storm out of hiding to assault the guy. he stands his ground like a pro, and manages to tank all three of us for a good while, but after a while his defense bar is getting low. He makes a break for the water! Boner Fartlord and Bitza follow because they are brave, i hold because i'm a big baby.

Ouch, boner and Bitza are being hit by arrows! he wasn't running it was a counter trap, he had lured us closer to the fort! We are being shot at by the rangers. We all double our efforts to bring the guy down, but to no avail. Soon I am the only one standing. In a last attempt at making peace with the gods before i die i utter ''GOODBYE GAY WORLD'', and then i'm promptly struck to the ground.

RIP Boner Fartlord (sabinati)
RIP Bitza (Bitza)
RIP Candy (Pussnboots)
RIP SinJin mineralt1 (SinJins mineralt)
RIP MotherFuckingBoarz (me)
RIP Crab (Froggeryz)
RIP Spiffy

goodbye until world 4 comes, faggots of sodom, dickbreaths of BN, mouthbreathers of AD, weasel backstabber Gato and everyone else.
Goodbye.
Last edited by Sotsa on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before you take insult to this post, keep in mind that I am simply a warrior of truth.
Sotsa

Re: GOODBYE GAY WORLD

Postby Sever » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:26 am

Goons going down in flames?

Come back two hours earlier.
Sever

Postby Spiff » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:32 am

Sever wrote:Goons going down in flames?

The above post is true. I normally go down with a gurgle and a mouthful of river. B-)
Spiff

Postby Haba » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:48 am

Well, at least you went down fighting :salute:
Haba

Postby DatOneGuy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:49 am

The world isn't really gay, but whatever.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby Sotsa » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:53 am

A bitch even in the end DoG. The world is gay, especially you.
Before you take insult to this post, keep in mind that I am simply a warrior of truth.
Sotsa

Postby DatOneGuy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:57 am

Sotsa wrote:A bitch even in the end DoG. The world is gay, especially you.

Only with you , okay? :)
Last edited by DatOneGuy on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby barabashka » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:00 am

http://rghost.ru/2706549.view

Thx for good fight, guys.
barabashka

Postby ciroth » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:05 am

DatOneGuy wrote:
Sotsa wrote:A bitch even in the end DoG. The world is gay, especially you.

Only with you , okay? :)

... Oh god not Boku no Pico....
ciroth

Postby Sotsa » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:07 am

barabashka wrote:Thx for good fight, guys.

I guess. Gato gave/sold you signs, didn't he?
Also the ranger I killed was just an alt right?

BTW DoG, you smelly piece of ballsack skin. Remember a certain boar round Xanadu?
Last edited by Sotsa on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sotsa

Next

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled