I was murdered.

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLD 3]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I was murdered.

Postby Neptjunoue » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:17 am

All of this started with the death of the Goons by the hands of AD whom has made noticed of their power but not of the fact their notoriety. As unorganized as they are, they still have some respectable power and to topple a bunch of them is not a small feat. Despite Sodom's unease with them, they did provide some a good amount of commerce to the hearthlands.

However, what shocked me is that when I was tracking for Rye's death is that AD was responsible and I believe it was it was a mistake from my tracker but I had him double check and it was pointing towards the same location, Stronghold!, which was by AD. I dismissed it as an ops! by AD since people tend to make mistakes.

The reports didn't stop there. The number of report of incidents involved with AD increased. This includes one of my russian friend being aggro'ed by someone from Vitterstad. He let free since he was able to communicate with them though but I wonder what would happen if it was someone that didn't know Russian.
Furthermore I had found out that Vitterstad, Fort Ross, and Ironcliff joined with AD as well, the villages responsible for the raiding of Deephold, Avalon, and Constantinople crossroad respectively. This right there rang a large bell in my head. This was more reinforced when Konakona had posted the logs of conversation in regards to AD and the fact that these people have merged together in a coalition. Why would Koya induct these kind of people into AD?

I was willing to give Koya the benefit of the doubt but from others eyes as well as my owns, but there has been a lot of these questions unanswered and loose ends untied and there is no doubt that Koya has some rather undesirable characters into the union.
Reaper, Reaper, that's what people call me! Why?
Cause they all die! When I sing, I end their lives
You act as though payback makes you a noble man
Is that a fact? Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!
Neptjunoue

Postby Koya » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:39 am

by Airleas » 07 Jan 2011, 02:14

Again, how are people to know if it's your fort, it's just a run down place (obviously abandoned before the decay fix on personal claims) -- NOT -- one of your forts with a village claim still there. Such as the place that the straw was removed from.

Its simple... there writed AD - fort ...
We renamed most forts this way, and will rename others soon...
Also it don't have holes in walls, it have big personal claim that cannot be removed by village claim so easily.

by Airleas » 07 Jan 2011, 02:14

How do you know your "ally" is not lieing? He acts all innocent cause he knows his scents have faded away, so because there is no absolute proof of his prior actions (the reason why he would have been killed in retaliation), it's fair game to kill the previous victim -- who may even have scents in a cupboard or something, but you know, you've already killed him so who cares!

Game is not perfect, but neither is the way your group seems to handle situations. Especially when you're not actively around.
Might is right yo!

Its simple... go and make trade-diplomatic connections to people you think can get you... so when they come, you will have more weight on yours side.
Its not our only problem, Sodom did such mistakes 3 times (that I sure know about). And this mistakes will be in future... so they are hard to avoid.
If it was not kill but theft its easier... because usually people who lost stuff wanna get it back with % additional. So there more talk. If you just go and kill - then you must be ready to be part of statistics...
ThunderCat
AD City Lawspeaker
=================
Those who speak of equality and peace will lead the future. Those who live in hate will remain in the past, or we will all perish as one.
Koya

Postby Koya » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:52 am

by Neptjunoue » 07 Jan 2011, 02:17

All of this started with the death of the Goons by the hands of AD whom has made noticed of their power but not of the fact their notoriety. As unorganized as they are, they still have some respectable power and to topple a bunch of them is not a small feat. Despite Sodom's unease with them, they did provide some a good amount of commerce to the hearthlands.

However, what shocked me is that when I was tracking for Rye's death is that AD was responsible and I believe it was it was a mistake from my tracker but I had him double check and it was pointing towards the same location, Stronghold!, which was by AD. I dismissed it as an ops! by AD since people tend to make mistakes.

The reports didn't stop there. The number of report of incidents involved with AD increased. This includes one of my russian friend being aggro'ed by someone from Vitterstad. He let free since he was able to communicate with them though but I wonder what would happen if it was someone that didn't know Russian.
Furthermore I had found out that Vitterstad, Fort Ross, and Ironcliff joined with AD as well, the villages responsible for the raiding of Deephold, Avalon, and Constantinople crossroad respectively. This right there rang a large bell in my head. This was more reinforced when Konakona had posted the logs of conversation in regards to AD and the fact that these people have merged together in a coalition. Why would Koya induct these kind of people into AD?

I was willing to give Koya the benefit of the doubt but from others eyes as well as my owns, but there has been a lot of these questions unanswered and loose ends untied and there is no doubt that Koya has some rather undesirable characters into the union.

Like I said mistakes happen sometime... we try our best to avoid them, but its impossible to avoid all... Rye was one of few killed by mistake. As I remember we did everything needed to make sure he wasn't too sad about it.

In vitterstad were few people we didn't wanted to be there. There was fight, where 2 good ones died... its always hard to unite people together, because you don't know them. And when united, you need to clean up. Sometimes it goes easy and without problems, sometimes with lot of problems. But I can't throw out 10 people because 2 of them can be criminals... They will show off in nerest future, and will be banished and killed.

Problem here is at point that somebody like elGato say "its AD for sure..." and all people discuss how bad AD is killing this man, but when scents tracked, its not AD... So people don't remember mistake, they remember only how they discussed how bad AD is...
ThunderCat
AD City Lawspeaker
=================
Those who speak of equality and peace will lead the future. Those who live in hate will remain in the past, or we will all perish as one.
Koya

Postby Monkeytofu » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:59 am

Koya wrote:If you just go and kill - then you must be ready to be part of statistics...

[13:09:52] <shadowchris> u seduce to name calling?

Flame wrote:Do you want show me another proof of you're QI with another nonsense post or you'll choose to stay silent if you don't have nothing of value to say?
Monkeytofu

Postby Neptjunoue » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:04 am

A lot of the things I stated was not from the mouth of others as I am aware that Sodom and AD seem to have problems with each other but from my own observation as well as from those I trust. No offense meant to you Koya but It does give me the feeling that you grew too fast though.
Neptjunoue

Postby DatOneGuy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:18 am

Koya wrote:Nobody kills for trespass :)

Nobody successfully kills for trespass is what you should say. 8-)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby Koya » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:32 am

Nobody successfully kills for trespass is what you should say.

You had magnificent wardrobe, so guys couldn't resist :)
ThunderCat
AD City Lawspeaker
=================
Koya

Postby DatOneGuy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:42 am

Koya wrote:
Nobody successfully kills for trespass is what you should say.

You had magnificent wardrobe, so guys couldn't resist :)

Last edited by DatOneGuy on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby Neptjunoue » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:54 am

Is there a story behind the 'wardrobe' incident?
Neptjunoue

Postby DatOneGuy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:09 am

One I'm currently inclined to not mention, maybe soon though. :lol:
DatOneGuy

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled