Removed by OPs Request

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Removed by OPs Request

Postby ATHF » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:08 pm

Forbad to acces server with two or more accounts with same IP in same time.
ATHF

Re: Probably horrible idea about preventing alts

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:56 pm

ATHF wrote:Forbad to acces server with two or more accounts with same IP in same time.

That's fucking stupid please keep that shit in some "shit ideas" thread. Same with captcha.
Denkar wrote:The idea would completely eliminate trading, and also jorb and loftar have already said that there's no way in hell they're adding captchas

"completely eliminate trading"? It wouldn't eliminate gear trade (and there's a lot of it), tools trade, trading bases, soil, water, clay trade (probably the most popular trade - clay), etc. The only trade it would eliminate is food and curios, people rarely buy curios and while it eliminates food trade it would also extremely force playing on a main instead of alts.

I think it's a pretty good tradeoff.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Metruption » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:47 pm

ATHF wrote:Forbad to acces server with two or more accounts with same IP in same time.

That would cause a host of issues. LAN parties, families that all play hafen, etc
Metruption

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:08 pm

Metruption wrote:

That would cause a host of issues. LAN parties, families that all play hafen, etc

LAN parties and families are the least of the reasons why the idea is fucking bad pls open a new thread if you have new ideas
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Return to Hel