RARE MOB!! HOLY CRAP!!

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

RARE MOB!! HOLY CRAP!!

Postby Acefirebird » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:06 pm

I was walking around the mountains trying to finally get my strength to 45 and I saw this white troll-like thing walking around. At first I ran away in case of agro but when I took a closer look I saw it was a yeti! It was huge like a mammoth but had the shape of a troll. My computer spazzed out right after and I was unable to take screenshot before it ran away. I walked around the area for hours but I couldn't find it again :(. I was in the snowy region so maybe that's where they spawn, but I've never seen or heard of one before. It's so cool the Jorb has been adding hidden mobs. Please spread the word that one has been found!
Spooky.
Acefirebird

Re: RARE MOB!! HOLY CRAP!!

Postby Ysh » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:10 pm

Acefirebird wrote:I was walking around the mountains trying to finally get my strength to 45 and I saw this white troll-like thing walking around. At first I ran away in case of agro but when I took a closer look I saw it was a yeti! It was huge like a mammoth but had the shape of a troll. My computer spazzed out right after and I was unable to take screenshot before it ran away. I walked around the area for hours but I couldn't find it again :(. I was in the snowy region so maybe that's where they spawn, but I've never seen or heard of one before. It's so cool the Jorb has been adding hidden mobs. Please spread the word that one has been found!

This yeti is nothing! I was walking around the forest trying to finally get my strength to 45 and I saw this brown troll-like thing walking around. At first I ran away in case of agro but when I took a closer look I saw it was a bigfoot! It was huge like a mammoth but had the shape of a troll. My computer spazzed out right after and I was unable to take screenshot before it ran away. I walked around the area for hours but I couldn't find it again :(. I was in the forest region so maybe that's where they spawn, but I've never seen or heard of one before. It's so cool the Jorb has been adding hidden mobs. Please spread the word that one has been found!
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Goom » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:20 pm

Ysh wrote:
Acefirebird wrote:I was walking around the mountains trying to finally get my strength to 45 and I saw this white troll-like thing walking around. At first I ran away in case of agro but when I took a closer look I saw it was a yeti! It was huge like a mammoth but had the shape of a troll. My computer spazzed out right after and I was unable to take screenshot before it ran away. I walked around the area for hours but I couldn't find it again :(. I was in the snowy region so maybe that's where they spawn, but I've never seen or heard of one before. It's so cool the Jorb has been adding hidden mobs. Please spread the word that one has been found!

This yeti is nothing! I was walking around the forest trying to finally get my strength to 45 and I saw this brown troll-like thing walking around. At first I ran away in case of agro but when I took a closer look I saw it was a bigfoot! It was huge like a mammoth but had the shape of a troll. My computer spazzed out right after and I was unable to take screenshot before it ran away. I walked around the area for hours but I couldn't find it again :(. I was in the forest region so maybe that's where they spawn, but I've never seen or heard of one before. It's so cool the Jorb has been adding hidden mobs. Please spread the word that one has been found!

This Bigfoot is nothing! I was boating around a lake trying to finally get my strength to 45 and I saw this blue troll-like thing swimming around. At first I ran away in case of agro but when I took a closer look I saw it was a kraken! It was huge like a mammoth but had the shape of a troll. My computer spazzed out right after and I was unable to take screenshot before it ran away. I boated around the area for hours but I couldn't find it again :(. I was in a lake region so maybe that's where they spawn, but I've never seen or heard of one before. It's so cool the Jorb has been adding hidden mobs. Please spread the word that one has been found!
Goom

Postby Burinn » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:23 pm

Goom wrote:
Ysh wrote:

This Bigfoot is nothing! I was boating around a lake trying to finally get my strength to 45 and I saw this blue troll-like thing swimming around. At first I ran away in case of agro but when I took a closer look I saw it was a kraken! It was huge like a mammoth but had the shape of a troll. My computer spazzed out right after and I was unable to take screenshot before it ran away. I boated around the area for hours but I couldn't find it again :(. I was in a lake region so maybe that's where they spawn, but I've never seen or heard of one before. It's so cool the Jorb has been adding hidden mobs. Please spread the word that one has been found!

This kraken is nothing! I was boating around a lake trying to finally get my strength to 45 and I saw this blue troll-like thing swimming around. At first I ran away in case of agro but when I took a closer look I saw it was a giant crustacean from the Paleolithic Era! It was huge like a mammoth but had the shape of a troll. My computer spazzed out right after and I was unable to take screenshot before it ran away. I boated around the area for hours but I couldn't find it again :(. I was in a lake region so maybe that's where they spawn, but I've never seen or heard of one before. It's so cool the Jorb has been adding hidden mobs. Please spread the word that one has been found!
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby NOOBY93 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:24 pm

Goom wrote:
Ysh wrote:

This kraken is nothing! I was walking around the hood trying to finally get my strength to 45 and I saw this white troll-like thing running around. At first I ran away in case of negro but when I took a closer look I saw it was a meth addict! It was thin like a toothpick but had the shape of a troll. My computer spazzed out right after and I was unable to take screenshot before it ran away. I walked around the area for hours but I couldn't find it again :(. I was in a poor region so maybe that's where they spawn, but I've never seen or heard of one before. It's so cool the Jorb has been adding hidden mobs. Please spread the word that one has been found!

Well, looks like I got ninja'd. O well
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby lachlaan » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:51 pm

Y u troll HDI? Shoulda put this in the inn.
lachlaan

Postby Goom » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:09 pm

lachlaan wrote:Y u troll HDI? Shoulda put this in the inn.

Or maybe send it straight to Hel?
Goom

Postby Hasta » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:33 pm

Or maybe, just maybe, they all are telling the truth and it's Jorbtar who's trolling us with all these rare mobs added in latest patch?
Hasta

Postby nytro » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:40 am

This thread is amazing.
nytro

Postby TeckXKnight » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:42 am

I feel like this is a lot of trolling in HDI so I'm going to hel this thread to prevent misinformation from spreading. If I overlooked something and there's legit information or questions in here somewhere please PM me a correction or post in the moderation thread and it can be corrected.
TeckXKnight

Return to Hel