Offtopic

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: New Player

Postby blackdark » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:25 pm

xdragonlord18 wrote:
blackdark wrote:But i need a someone.

you should try to be as useful as possible and the first step to doing that is read the tutorial it will not tell you everything you need to know but it will get you started other people can fill you in on the rest of the game rules after that meet them half way dude

Maybe you're right. But if i learned everything things about on Haven & Hearth i dont need someone to growing.
blackdark

Re: New Player

Postby xdragonlord18 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:28 pm

blackdark wrote:
xdragonlord18 wrote:
blackdark wrote:But i need a someone.

you should try to be as useful as possible and the first step to doing that is read the tutorial it will not tell you everything you need to know but it will get you started other people can fill you in on the rest of the game rules after that meet them half way dude

Maybe you're right. But if i learned everything things about on Haven & Hearth i dont need someone to growing.

the tutorial does not cover everything in the game in fact it probably covers maybe 10% of the game but thats 10% less someone has to read for you so you should learn it before seeking someone to learn from
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Previous

Return to Hel