Shitposting Conspiracy

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Shitposting Conspiracy

Postby Burinn » Sun May 01, 2016 2:55 am

Techknight posted something similar in another thread, but I would like continue the discussion of the ongoing shitposting conspiracy that is going on on the forum. Could we get the IPs and make sure these shitposters aren't the same people just perpetuating low effort conversations across all boards? I do not want to see this community I have come to call home fall into chaos and degeneracy. :oops:
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Re: Shitposting Conspiracy

Postby Bowshot125 » Sun May 01, 2016 3:28 am

Burinn wrote:Techknight posted something similar in another thread, but I would like continue the discussion of the ongoing shitposting conspiracy that is going on on the forum. Could we get the IPs and make sure these shitposters aren't the same people just perpetuating low effort conversations across all boards? I do not want to see this community I have come to call home fall into chaos and degeneracy. :oops:

Saying like it already hasnt?
Bowshot125

Postby Clemence » Sun May 01, 2016 3:32 am

I guess bordom is the cause.
Clemence

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Sun May 01, 2016 3:45 am

Matching IP will only catch the neophyte shitposters while the ones that remotely knows what they are doing can easily circumvent this, much less people that can literally become another person on another name.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby sabinati » Sun May 01, 2016 3:48 am

I've done a traceback on the IPs and the shit posters CRF, Claeyt, JordanColes, Painhertz, Childhood Obesity, Sabinati, DatOneGuy, NaoWhut, Dataslycer, Chakravanti, Scruffy, Shubla, Burinn, and DDDsDD999 are all posting from the same IP. I am permabanning these accounts and IPs right now and have engaged the local authorities to investigate.
sabinati

Postby Burinn » Sun May 01, 2016 3:50 am

sabinati wrote:I've done a traceback on the IPs and the shit posters CRF, Claeyt, JordanColes, Painhertz, Childhood Obesity, Sabinati, DatOneGuy, NaoWhut, Dataslycer, Chakravanti, Scruffy, Shubla, Burinn, and DDDsDD999 are all posting from the same IP. I am permabanning these accounts and IPs right now and have engaged the local authorities to investigate.

Quit leaving the seat up on the toilet.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby cecelia » Sun May 01, 2016 3:53 am

Burinn wrote:
sabinati wrote:I've done a traceback on the IPs and the shit posters CRF, Claeyt, JordanColes, Painhertz, Childhood Obesity, Sabinati, DatOneGuy, NaoWhut, Dataslycer, Chakravanti, Scruffy, Shubla, Burinn, and DDDsDD999 are all posting from the same IP. I am permabanning these accounts and IPs right now and have engaged the local authorities to investigate.

Quit leaving the seat up on the toilet.

lol typical man, right?
cecelia

Postby ravenguard19 » Sun May 01, 2016 3:54 am

Lol this thread ¦]

Because we can and we will.... die!
ravenguard19

Postby Scruffy » Sun May 01, 2016 3:56 am

Burinn wrote:Techknight posted something similar in another thread, but I would like continue the discussion of the ongoing shitposting conspiracy that is going on on the forum. Could we get the IPs and make sure these shitposters aren't the same people just perpetuating low effort conversations across all boards? I do not want to see this community I have come to call home fall into chaos and degeneracy. :oops:

Hey guys, someone else is making high quality posts, I should do the opposite and spew shit all over the forums.
Burinn wrote:"Sabinati id rly appreciate it if you stopped making threads about me"
[3:31:54 PM] Dāvis: ye, theres some times you go upwards in your situations and theres times when you go downwards
Scruffy

Postby sabinati » Sun May 01, 2016 3:56 am

how dare you infer my gender
sabinati

Next

Return to Hel