Ivalice wants you!

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLD 3]Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Ivalice wants you!

Postby HawtPokkits420 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:47 pm

The Kingdom of Ivalice is currently searching for player to recruit into our kingdom. Both experienced players and new players are welcome as we attempt to provide a friendly active community with multiple jobs to complete and happy helpful villagers. We are looking for players of all professions, and new players that wish to apprentice and learn a new trade in game. Please PM me or http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5769 (ArthurAtWar) and tell either one of us a lil about yourself and what you would like to do, and your hearth secret and we will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you.
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
--Albert Einstein
HawtPokkits420

Re: Ivalice wants you!

Postby kilakan » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:06 am

Before I go giving away my secret, how many people do you currently have that are active, and what resources does the town have?
World 2-7:Random Nonsense
World 8: Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
World 9:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh/Tartarus
World 10:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
kilakan

Postby giget » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:41 am

we have all resources except gold, and there are 12 active members as of right now. we will be having 2 or 3 more active members again now that the holidays are over. so feel free to talk to our ls and and ask some questions if you want to know more ^_^ we are always happy to take in new members.
giget

Postby ALWAYS » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:13 am

Might I ask where you are? My agility is garbage, and I may not be able to even teleport to the village, considering my grapejuice has not yet fermented, and my weariness is constantly at maximum.
ALWAYS

Postby sabinati » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:26 am

ALWAYS wrote:Might I ask where you are? My agility is garbage, and I may not be able to even teleport to the village, considering my grapejuice has not yet fermented, and my weariness is constantly at maximum.

if you have 25 str and a stone axe you can smash your hearthfire and village hop for free
sabinati

Postby dawidus » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:01 pm

are u still recruting?
dawidus

Postby arthuratwar » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:00 am

dawidus wrote:are u still recruting?

Yes, we are still recruiting. :)
arthuratwar

Postby arthuratwar » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:02 am

We also need Mole Miner People (MMP's for short) for our underground mining fort.
What life will be pretty much
arthuratwar

Postby PingZero » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:20 am

Instead of just simply posting 'Bump', I will elaborate more on the situation.

Ivalice is a rather large settlement that lacks the necessary manpower to run it at full speed. Thus we require new villagers to help out with maintaining the town, gathering resources, producing items, etc. New or old players are both welcome to fill in any roles around the village, but right now we really need a cook. Other roles that are a priority: miners, builders, farmers, foragers (mussel diver for one) and village skapegoat. You can do as many things as you want as long as you do them at an acceptable level.
If you wish to join, send a PM to either HawtPokkits420 or arthuratwar. The PM should contain some general information about yourself, what roles you might want and your hearth secret. If, however, you are paranoid, we know your hearth secret, who you are and what you want. Stay online and we will track you down.

Have a nice day.

Edit: Disregard this.
PingZero

Postby partinez » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:21 am

LOL :mrgreen:
partinez

Next

Return to [ARCHIVE]Dwarves & Thieves