Looking For Village

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLD 3]Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking For Village

Postby Colten » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:32 am

Hopefully near nople or something. My stats are low I know but Ive been hermiting my whole hnh career pretty much and Ive never grinded for stats.

Values
Strength 45
Agility 32
Intelligence 30
Constitution 20
Perception 21
Charisma 20
Dexterity 26
Psyche 12
Unarmed Combat 31
Melee Combat 21
Marksmanship 42
Exploration 38
Stealth 7
Sewing 8
Smithing 16
Carpentry 26
Cooking 15
Farming 38
Survival 30

I have all the skills aside from Trespassing + Extensions, Murder, and Swimming. I also have ~20,000LP leftover to invest in skills. Im very active, timezone is EST or GMT -5. Ill do any jobs, Im used to being jack-of-all-trades from hermiting or living with my useless sister. I prefer mining or smithing, or really anything but farming, but if its needed I can do that too. I was a member of Bevelle (Tarn of Hotdog upon joining) for a time before leaving and founding Corennica. I then left in search of a mine and got where I am now, a little outpost with a tin mine but Im tired of being by myself all the time and am looking for a village with friendly people and Id prefer a strong a leader :) I dont have any alts that I actually play on so you dont have to worry about me trying to do two villages at a time. PM me for further questions or if you would like me to join you <3
Last edited by Colten on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Colten

Re: Looking For Village

Postby bitza » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:52 am

this isn't really a good LF village post. no offense, but nobody cares that you have 26 carpentry and 21 perception.

villages recruit because they are looking for people to help them with projects and fill gaps in 'jobs' that they need done. whether it be farming, making bricks, looking for resources, filling a gap in a crafting skill (say, carpentry, sewing, etc) they want to know what you can bring to the table. are you going to help with running the village, or are you going to stuff community food, beg for items, and go afk a lot? are you an active player or do you just log in for 20 minutes at a time?

you should post info a bit about what you like doing in game and what you have to offer to a village. remember you're trying to market yourself to a village here.
Karede wrote: It takes a special kind of autism to play this game
bitza

Postby Colten » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:53 am

bitza wrote:this isn't really a good LF village post. no offense, but nobody cares that you have 26 carpentry and 21 perception.

villages recruit because they are looking for people to help them with projects and fill gaps in 'jobs' that they need done. whether it be farming, making bricks, looking for resources, they want to know what you can bring to the table. are you going to help with running the village, or are you going to stuff community food, beg for items, and go afk a lot? are you an active player or do you just log in for 20 minutes at a time?

Oh sorry never had to apply to a village before. Thanks for the tips :)

Edit: Any better?
Colten

Postby Seren_Elder » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:59 pm

eh, i might found a town VERY soon.

but what about new correnica :C
W3 - Apolion, Terricieil (old & new), Westedge & Saltmummys other place.
W4 - Quahog
W5 - Yggdrasil (now gone) - New Yggdrasil.
Seren_Elder

Postby barracuda546 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:47 pm

There is always a place in Bundoran for you my friend
"If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."
barracuda546

Postby Seren_Elder » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:48 pm

barracuda546 wrote:There is always a place in Bundoran for you my friend

BTW i'll come visit since i have a CR sign
W3 - Apolion, Terricieil (old & new), Westedge & Saltmummys other place.
W4 - Quahog
W5 - Yggdrasil (now gone) - New Yggdrasil.
Seren_Elder

Postby aso11 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:32 am

Colten wrote:
bitza wrote:this isn't really a good LF village post. no offense, but nobody cares that you have 26 carpentry and 21 perception.

villages recruit because they are looking for people to help them with projects and fill gaps in 'jobs' that they need done. whether it be farming, making bricks, looking for resources, they want to know what you can bring to the table. are you going to help with running the village, or are you going to stuff community food, beg for items, and go afk a lot? are you an active player or do you just log in for 20 minutes at a time?

Yes, would you like to join the Lost Caverns?
"Normal" is only a difficulty level in video games - Aso11
Jackard: Koya only raises the lynx so he can molest it later
Koya: What means "molest" ? Translator cannot translate it or do it with no logics...
"And no im not native to english, I was born in the usa." - A very bad troll.
aso11

Postby Colten » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:11 am

aso11 wrote:
Colten wrote:

Yes, would you like to join the Lost Caverns?

Hm for some reason I skimmed over this message. Would you mine PMing me some details on your village and where you are located?
Colten

Postby DaMaGe » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:31 am

its really easy to find on the map if you zoom in a little
DaMaGe

Postby Colten » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:00 am

Found a village. Topic can be locked.
Colten

Return to [ARCHIVE]Dwarves & Thieves