Chadim recruitment thread

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLD 3]Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Chadim recruitment thread

Postby saltmummy626 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:07 am

Im in need of some good strong backs. Im not going to assign you any jobs and as long as you stick with it and don't screw with the other locals, Im good with it.

what Chadim has.

Iron
good q soil
good q water
good q mussel/fish spots
good q clay

what I need is people to make silk, collect foraged goods, bake things, and generally keep the village authority up.

Im not stingy with my Iron and I can share it with fellow villagers freely, as long as they behave themselves and keep the authority up. to start with, new members will be kept in their own personal little walled areas, once you get to be trusted and known well enough, you can come into the inner sanctum. No offense to any of you, but I was paranoid enough as it is before my last attempt at a village.

laws
same as my last village,
theft within the village is punished by a brisk beating and a seizure of goods. (for those of you who dont get it, that means we beat the fuck out of you and take some of your stuff away.) If you keep stealing from fellow villagers, we will kill you and you wont be allowed back. note: If someone else missing property is found in your possession and there are no scents to point to anyone else, I will punish you as if you stole yourself it unless you can explain how it got there.

vandalism is punished by warnings at first, then beatings, then expulsion. I have a rather laid back opinion of vandalism. sometimes you cant help it, as long as you aren't building or breaking aggressively on purpose and can prove that your not, then you prolly wont suffer for it at all.

murder is pretty obvious isn't it? he/she who kills, is themselves killed.

outside crime?
I will not be the one to crimes you commit against others, if you are going to steal/rape/murder all I can say is, you better keep your HF out where they can see it/get to it. I dont need some pissed off people knocking in my door and killing everyone they can get their hands on because you decided to kill all their chickens.

I speak English. Im not against anyone who cant, but I would really really like it if you could speak it, half-way decently. also If you can speak another language as well (korean would be nice as there is a other village of koreans nearby and it would be nice to have a translator just in case) Im also trying to learn russian and italian, but Im better with the sound of the words, not the writtin words, so it would be best if we just spoke in english.

when joining, special consideration will be given to people I lived with in; Old Sandbrook, Lethe Lake, and Gulgatha except chris1122. I am perfectly willing to teach new players how to play, as long as they are serious about getting out to me, and serious about playing H&H.

hm am I forgetting anything? ah yes, Chadim is located in the outers, or what used to be the outers, if your interested, post in this thread or send me a PM. also, important, Im not going to come and get you. Making the long ass trip will prove to me you are serious about joining
Want to touch my fibula?
Gulgatha, place of the skull.
saltmummy626

Re: Chadim recruitment thread

Postby Seren_Elder » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Well, i can make food, farm, and alot of things

generally keeping the authority up when online

im also learning to fight with my weapons, so yeah, im getting somewhere
W3 - Apolion, Terricieil (old & new), Westedge & Saltmummys other place.
W4 - Quahog
W5 - Yggdrasil (now gone) - New Yggdrasil.
Seren_Elder

Postby Moondee29 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Just in how many villages at the same time do you plan to get into, Seren?
Moondee29

Postby Vraatjuh » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Moondee29 wrote:Just in how many villages at the same time do you plan to get into, Seren?

He has 1000 agility, he can CR everywhere..
Vraatjuh

Postby Punctilious » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:16 pm

I'm interested in this. My friends are constantly abandoning me whenever they come to play "let's half build a settlement and leave".

Where is Chadim?
"Religion? Isn't that like, santa or something?"
Punctilious

Postby Seren_Elder » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:11 pm

what

i am not applying for angkor or anything else
i was just saying
W4 - Quahog
Seren_Elder

Postby saltmummy626 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:30 pm

@seren
I don't mind if you want to join up, just as long as you can make the trip.

@Punctilious
of coarse, I understand completely. it annoys me as well. as for the location, look for Worlds End on the world map. Chadim is not to far away from it.

@both of you
PM me for an HS.
Want to touch my fibula?
saltmummy626

Postby Seren_Elder » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:47 pm

saltmummy626 wrote:@seren
I don't mind if you want to join up, just as long as you can make the trip.

@Punctilious
of coarse, I understand completely. it annoys me as well. as for the location, look for Worlds End on the world map. Chadim is not to far away from it.

@both of you
PM me for an HS.

Okay.
W4 - Quahog
Seren_Elder

Postby Punctilious » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:47 am

I want to kill myself irl.
I'm 10 super grids away.
I can CR to New Gangband and then Constantinople and then somewhere close to World's End perhaps?
"Religion? Isn't that like, santa or something?"
Punctilious

Postby saltmummy626 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:13 am

Punctilious wrote:I want to kill myself irl.
I'm 10 super grids away.
I can CR to New Gangband and then Constantinople and then somewhere close to World's End perhaps?

yes I think so.
Want to touch my fibula?
saltmummy626

Next

Return to [ARCHIVE]Dwarves & Thieves