Stin Empire Recruits for W4 Recruitments CLOSED

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLD 3]Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Stin Empire Recruits for W4 Recruitments CLOSED

Postby Drakus » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:51 am

i know you mean when you crete a player you go to the hearth secret in the corner and write the word Stin
Drakus

Postby FatBob » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:53 am

Eille le jeux va etre recommencer A new world.
Stin n'est pas encore fait demain je vais te PM tous
cgbnab wrote:Last time I died I got a few seconds to stare at my corpse and watch NaoWhut call me a "bosha".
FatBob

Postby joseboda » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:04 am

rozn, please PM a new HS... And if you forget to PM Drakus you will not be frowned upon
joseboda

Postby ImpalerWrG » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:09 am

Rozn: I wanted to get an idea on the initial plan, it sounds like your going for a temporary basecamp from which we will search for a more suitable permanent location. If that's the case then I'd recommend putting said base camp along the nearest river from ware ever you spawn so we can quickly explore the local waterways, we should have at minimum 72 hours before anyone worth worrying about could possibly stumble upon us. If we thrown a simple claim over a storehouse we can probably go for a week without trouble. How long we stay at the base camp will depend on how picky we are with regard to selecting the permanent site, if a mine is what your looking for then our ability to rush for RustRoot will determine how fast we can find it, a week is probably a good time frame for that if we have the whole group focused on it, so a transition directly to a mine or near-mine location for the final site is possible directly from the base camp. But I also see you have experience with Wagon caravans which I've never used, going nomadic relatively quickly might be a good way to stay safe while maximizing exploration and flexibility in choosing a final site, such as perhaps picking a site equal distance from a group of mines to allow easy travel to each of them.
ImpalerWrG

Postby FatBob » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:25 am

at first we will grind for find a mine ! :O
cgbnab wrote:Last time I died I got a few seconds to stare at my corpse and watch NaoWhut call me a "bosha".
FatBob

Postby Drakus » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:33 am

Why should he forget to pm me
Drakus

Postby ImpalerWrG » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:58 am

Ok let me spell it out for you as your clearly getting it, When someone founds a town they want only the people they have specifically invited to join it, thus rozn uses PM's to distribute the HS he plans to use in the 4th world, thus only the the approved people know it an can be 'born' at his location. But when you go and post it openly in the thread you ruin all the work he did keeping it a secret, now any random person can read the thread and pop into our community and start causing trouble, or worse such as report our location to some unfriendly group.

But fortunately the worlds not yet created and rozn has not actually used said HS and he will now use a different one (a more secure random alphanumeric one I hope) and no irreparable harm is done. But still everyone is rightly ticked off as your actions were rather dumb, it should be obvious that information that is being distributed by PM is not to be posted in this or any other thread even if your a relative newb and don't know much about the game mechanics yet this is just common sense. So now people think your too dumb to be trusted and probably shouldn't be given the next password and are not so subtly hinting that rozn should withhold it from you.

If not for the fact the HS was not yet entered and no material harm was done I would be asking for you to be excluded as well but I'll defer to rozn on this as it is his HS and town, I hope for your sake he is forgiving.
ImpalerWrG

Postby FatBob » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 am

Wtf Impaler No town wil be made before we found a mine so don't matter if lots of people start with us
FatBob

Postby MuchoBalsa » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:10 am

Add me to the list!

my name at game will be: MuchoMuchacho
my heart secret will be: muxxo
MuchoBalsa

Postby Nahp » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:21 am

Guys are n't yo0u excited to be doing the WTC again? Village life bores me a lil bit. And by this post i mean i hope we're doing the WTC again till we find a mine

WTC=world travelling caravan
Nahp

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]Dwarves & Thieves