Stin Empire Recruits for W4 Recruitments CLOSED

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLD 3]Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Stin Empire Recruits for W4 Recruitments CLOSED

Postby rozn » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Hello all! AS we did not have the chance to build up our current village we are talking with us a big group to start an empire and try to get powerful. We can speak a lot of languages including czech, english, and french. If you just want to hang on tight and not be lost in the world or if you are looking for a non-russian empire then this is the place to go! P.m me if you are interested!

So far we have: 12 people

We are looking for these jobs in the new world:
Tailor- Will help the leather worker make us higher q stuff in beginning
Farmer- First off will get WWW or get seeds from us if we have em and will start planting at full nature.
Hunter- Gets the meat that we will need at first and is also the defender/warrior of the group (warriors don't have to be hunter's)
Chef- Cook all the food (Meat for the beginning)
Carpenter/Builder- Makes us boats, buildings and higher q herbalists tables once we get the option to.
Miner- Will mine ore for us once we get to mine (Needs another job until then)
Smithy- Will get us higher q weapons, armor, aand tools ( Needs another job until then)
Explorer/melee combat- Explores to find rustroot, WWW, string, and mussels if availabe and the reason why melee is with is because they need to be able to protect them selves.
Leather maker- To make us supplies
Silkest- The sooner we get silk the better
Animal caretaker- Takes care of animals (Needs job until then)
Side Jobs:
Mapper
Bone glue maker
Scout
Lumber Jack

And anything else i did not list!

Hope to see you in the new world!
Join fast before we run out of room! We cant have too many boats if we get stuck on a island!
Last edited by rozn on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Certainly, in taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior; for it is a prince’s part to pardon. - A wise friend.
rozn

Re: Stin Empire Recruits for W4

Postby slipper » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:26 pm

How many members atm?
slipper

Postby rozn » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:27 pm

7 and a village might be joining us.
Certainly, in taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior; for it is a prince’s part to pardon. - A wise friend.
rozn

Postby Mylittlepwny » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:28 pm

I am interested, i can be miner and hunter. You already know me :P.
Mylittlepwny

Postby rozn » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:32 pm

(8) P.M sent
rozn

Postby slipper » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Do you have plans for a village 'layout' or will just go building around?
The villagers will share something with each other (like ovens, cauldrons, meatgrinder, metal stuff) or everyone will just be neighbours inside the brickwalls?
slipper

Postby rozn » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:39 pm

We have plans for our village and people will share items and everyone will have their own plot so you can do whatever you want in there and get ur own meat grinder but there always be a meat mansion and metal mansion and so on and so fourth.
rozn

Postby rozn » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Now we have 10 people and still looking for a lot more because the more the better chance we have to find high q items and a mine :D
rozn

Postby XxoriginxX » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Ah, sure, don't see why not. I'll probably just be a farmer, since that seems not too difficult... If I cannot be a farmer, then I will be a leather worker. Just know, I have yet to join a village... well, ever, and will be new at... well, farming and leather working.
XxoriginxX

Postby joseboda » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:51 pm

what timezone are you based?

I have experience in the hunter/chef/farmer roles, so PM me if you'll have me and are near the GMT timezone
joseboda

Next

Return to [ARCHIVE]Dwarves & Thieves