looking for other hermits/allrounders

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLD 3]Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

looking for other hermits/allrounders

Postby stonedrydar » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:57 am

id like to live with other people as its more fun, but i never joined a village (and i guess never will) because i like to do everything. i understand that your obviously gonna be more powerful by dividing work, but since this game is about fun for me and having one job seems too boring to me, i wont do that. i guess there are other people out there with an equal mindset, so maybe we could join forces. about me: im pretty active, im familiar with id say 99% of the game mechanics and im peaceful, so no griefers please (taking revenge would be a different story obv.)
my requirements: you should be active, the more the better. i dont care if you are a noob or experienced player, AS LONG AS: you know to check the wikia first, check the search in how do i, ask a question/read around in how do i....
unfortunately my timezone is a bit off the mainstream. im 6 hour+ the forum time utc+1. getting up early in the morning though (at least trying to).
so just let me know if your interested!
stonedrydar

Re: looking for other hermits/allrounders

Postby Patzer » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:08 am

Sure I'll join you. Playing time varies on weekdays (I'm in school, trying to do good) but I can be very dedicated on weekends, so hopefully that makes up for it. UTC-7
Add me?
I don't post much, but I'm lurking your forums.
._.
Patzer

Postby roguasien » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:37 pm

i wanna join to. My time zone is utc -5.
roguasien

Postby psyknx » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:02 pm

PMd
psyknx

Postby stonedrydar » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:47 pm

(as i just pmed psyknx)
we came up with the idea of making one "community area" in the middle with stuff like high q cauldrons, oven etc..that everybody uses, this is where well have a village idol. and around that everyone will have their personal claim. (and be able to extend as much as they want in one direction) we will also share all q spots and mines if we get some. the only thing will be that everyone has to contribute something or help out other players.
this way everyone can continue their hermit lifestyle, but will have some company around and advantages like more q spots and mines. and give other people seeds or animals your sorting out etc..
stonedrydar

Postby Gary458 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:57 pm

WORLD FOUR
The wisest of men have created a drug so powerful, it doesn't come easy to the simplest of minds. It's called sex
Gary458

Return to [ARCHIVE]Dwarves & Thieves