W4 Bowerstone recruitment thread

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLD 3]Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

W4 Bowerstone recruitment thread

Postby Gh0stw0lf » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:30 pm

First let me preface this post by saying all applications are welcome but please do not post if you cannot be on consistently contributing to the growth of the village and yourself. The reason for this being, while we're not a major force in the current world - the players that have so far been 'recruited' and have joined my forces have visions for the future in-game and want to reach them in this world. So please, only serious applicants.

Now rather than posting a paragraph about my personal experiences, I'd rather get to the more important subject - the future village of Bowerstone in World 4. While I cannot aspire to take a place among the great villages (AD, Sodom, etc..) Every one currently in the planning process of this village wants it be to incredibly successful and a name that will not be forgotten. Thus, with aspirations of success we need people who are as equally motivated, like-minded if not more so. The obvious reason for this is as simply as an analogy to a mechanical clock, the parts must fit and mesh well together to ensure maximum efficiency.

Bowerstone will have an infrastructure incomparable to all previous villages and produce only the highest quality goods ;) . Consequently we are looking to build slots for Farmers, industrial workers (full industry, ore smelters and the like) and everybody's favorite profession: Hunting.

There is a short application in order to fill out which can either be forwarded in PM to me or posted in this thread and I will contact you.

Application:
What time zone are you in?:
What Country are you currently playing from?:
How many hours a day (or week) are you able to play H&H (Be honest!)?:
How would you contribute to the village?:
What languages do you know and in which are you most fluent?:
How old are you? (If this question is too intrusive - feel free to leave it blank - I respect privacy!)
and lastly, What do you like to do with your time outside of the H&H?

Thank you and I hope to recruiting some villagers and making an excellent village.
Gh0stw0lf

Re: W4 Bowerstone recruitment thread

Postby Kipperdipper » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:42 pm

What time zone are you in?:
What Country are you currently playing from?:
How many hours a day (or week) are you able to play H&H (Be honest!)?:
How would you contribute to the village?:
What languages do you know and in which are you most fluent?:
How old are you? (If this question is too intrusive - feel free to leave it blank - I respect privacy!)
and lastly, What do you like to do with your time outside of the H&H?

UK GMT 0

Day? usually I'm playing about three hours a day or something, maybe more. I don't take much notice, other then quite a bit. not 24/7 because I have a job and obligations, but I am dedicated.

farming & carpentry are two things I've grown used to in a very short space of time, I was also not too bad at exploration.
my true advantage though is I'm strict with my farming process (both crops and animals, even when farming silk) I only accept the very best to reproduce, the second to very best to be sold or to be used as fodder for animals, the third to be stocked as food for people not looking to process it, and the lowest quality items get thrown.

within about a week and a half, if that, I was farming q35 carrots.

q33+ carrots would be replanted.
q29+ carrots would be stocked as animal food, to process/trade
q25+ carrots would be stocked as normal food
anything below was thrown away. no questions asked.

I only speak English unfortunately.

19, 20 in March.

Not a lot to be honest, nothing much to do with my locality and interests TO do.
I mean, gaming on my 360 I suppose could be listed, but that's less common as of late.
other then that, just work.
Kipperdipper

Postby Gh0stw0lf » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:48 pm

PM Sent, welcome to Bowerstone :)
Gh0stw0lf

Postby Mungoo » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 pm

What time zone are you in?: GMT -4
What Country are you currently playing from?: Canada
How many hours a day (or week) are you able to play H&H (Be honest!)?: As many as I deem required to finish any obligations made and then some; for fun.
How would you contribute to the village?: I enjoy and follow orders well and find the raising of a village to be the funnest aspect of the game.
What languages do you know and in which are you most fluent?: English (Most fluent), French
How old are you? (If this question is too intrusive - feel free to leave it blank - I respect privacy!): 17
and lastly, What do you like to do with your time outside of the H&H?: I go to school, socialize, play rugby in the spring and occasionally enjoy getting high. (Honesty never hurts)

Will there be voice communication?
Mungoo

Return to [ARCHIVE]Dwarves & Thieves