Kin Notes

Old C&I threads.

Kin Notes

Postby Denvon » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:54 pm

In my short time of playing I've made quite a few companions. Most of which are road builders (they're working on some awesome roads!), and some of which are from a neighboring town. I can see it getting quite confusing knowing who is who on your kin list, 'specially if you run a charity village! I get people wandering through all the time looking for supplies and I happily oblige. Usually results in kinship so that they can return easily.

It would be awesome if you could add little foot notes to the names on your kin list, such as *Road builder *Village by the Sea *Traveler
Denvon

Re: Kin Notes

Postby Laremere » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Wait, people are making roads? Like long distance?
Laremere

Postby Blaze » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:06 pm

You haven't seen them? "God-King Jorb's Road" leads to several villages.
You see a masterful engraving by Blaze. On it is Blaze, bears, boars, and foxes. Blaze is striking down the bears. The boars are screaming. The foxes are in a fetal position. The image relates to the return of Blaze in the late winter of 2009.
Blaze

Postby Rift » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:54 pm

yea um.. dont get mad at me if i cant remember the names right..
but clayshire, leperbunny commune, uh... some random houses[including breton the mad road builder] and [still under construction so sketchy in parts] laketown are connected by roads... there might be more but i'm not sure of there names/ if people live in them.
Rift

Postby Denvon » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Yes there is a major project going on that's being tackled by some travelers, folks from The Village by the Sea, and Benton The Mad Road Builder. One of the travelers is named TheTrav, he lays out spaced stone paths and then Benton fills them in. They're really nice roads, newbies seem to follow them and populate villages that are connected. I got my first (and last, sadly) partner this way! And tought him to play as well.

But yeah kin notes >_>
Denvon

Postby moonshield » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:11 pm

What about finishing a road to bottleneck then? :)
moonshield

Postby Laremere » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:57 pm

I don't know where the roads currently are, but this is my suggestions (just added the roads, the rest of the image is from the thread talking about a trading post)
Laremere

Return to [ARCHIVE]Critique & Ideas