I drowned myself

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I drowned myself

Postby Astarisk » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:09 pm

Ugh, Please refrain from lying about your death, and even more so refrain from ever posting again. You got killed, I killed you, your dead. I apologize to the community who now have to sit and suffer through another one of this morons posting. I do indeed thank your friend for giving me all the info that assisted in the kill. We are also quite interested in the name of the other guy we killed earlier...

P.S: Would like the mods to edit this guys title to reflect upon what really happened
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

re: overtyped the liar

Postby Grog » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:50 pm

why did i know that from first post? :mrgreen:

overtyped, the only way to make people believe your stories would be to tell the trouth (as they dont believe you just a single word :mrgreen: )
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby AstralKeeper » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:13 pm

I just wanted to throw in,that he got found because we spent 8 hours tracking him...after he griefed a random person and stole 1 tiny item...But i still feel rather good about letting the mob deal with this guy...His two base's had like a million scents made it easy to find him after the first 5 hours :D
AstralKeeper

Postby Zamilpen » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:23 pm

2.4+ M LP character killed. 80k+ LP is sadly not enough to compensate the time you hunted for him. Good jobs still. Kind of figured he was killed judging from the lies he had made. Did you kill his alt as well?
絕對不會溶化的鰭形浮冰,
傳說冰魔之神被邪鬼所魅,凍結了自己。
A block of ice with the shape of a fish's fin.
According to old legends,the evil god of ice got tricked by an evil ghost and made himself frozen to the form.
Zamilpen

Postby novaalpha » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Suddenly!
novaalpha

Postby Lahrmid » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:01 pm

AstralKeeper wrote:I just wanted to throw in,that he got found because we spent 8 hours tracking him...after he griefed a random person and stole 1 tiny item...But i still feel rather good about letting the mob deal with this guy...His two base's had like a million scents made it easy to find him after the first 5 hours :D

... Wut?
Lahrmid

Postby Monkeytofu » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Overtyped did drown. Unbeknown to all of you he is a giant man shaped cluster of single cell amoeba who can only survive out of water for so long. As you can tell from the picture, he was trapped out of the water for too long and died. So in a sense he "drowned" but it was in oxygen.
[13:09:52] <shadowchris> u seduce to name calling?

Flame wrote:Do you want show me another proof of you're QI with another nonsense post or you'll choose to stay silent if you don't have nothing of value to say?
Monkeytofu

Postby FatBob » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:01 pm

And yes oddi Killed me :)
cgbnab wrote:Last time I died I got a few seconds to stare at my corpse and watch NaoWhut call me a "bosha".
FatBob

Postby Lahrmid » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:06 pm

FatBob wrote:And yes oddi Killed me :)

Oh thank god, I was beginning to worry.
Lahrmid

Postby FatBob » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Lahrmid wrote:
FatBob wrote:And yes oddi Killed me :)

Oh thank god, I was beginning to worry.

Oooh :O You wanted my dead ? :)
cgbnab wrote:Last time I died I got a few seconds to stare at my corpse and watch NaoWhut call me a "bosha".
FatBob

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled