I drowned myself

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I drowned myself

Postby Deus » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:10 pm

Being a noob in this game is a honorific title.

It means you havent spent shitload of hours wasting away when you could have been doing something productive.
Deus

Postby Kipperdipper » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:20 pm

AstralKeeper wrote:I just wanted to throw in,that he got found because we spent 8 hours tracking him...after he griefed a random person and stole 1 tiny item...But i still feel rather good about letting the mob deal with this guy...His two base's had like a million scents made it easy to find him after the first 5 hours :D

*feels all proud that my gauze was mentioned* *tears up*
Kipperdipper

Postby Monkeytofu » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Deus wrote:Being a noob in this game is a honorific title.

It means you havent spent shitload of hours wasting away when you could have been doing something productive.

No, that's newbie. A noob is someone who is mentally incapable of understanding anything within a game or for that matter outside of the game.

Basically you're a retard.
[13:09:52] <shadowchris> u seduce to name calling?

Flame wrote:Do you want show me another proof of you're QI with another nonsense post or you'll choose to stay silent if you don't have nothing of value to say?
Monkeytofu

Postby FatBob » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Monkeytofu wrote:
Deus wrote:Being a noob in this game is a honorific title.

No, that's newbie. A noob is someone who is mentally incapable of understanding anything within a game or for that matter outside of the game.

Basically you're a retard.

LOL +1
cgbnab wrote:Last time I died I got a few seconds to stare at my corpse and watch NaoWhut call me a "bosha".
FatBob

Postby AstralKeeper » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:37 am

Kipperdipper wrote:
AstralKeeper wrote:I just wanted to throw in,that he got found because we spent 8 hours tracking him...after he griefed a random person and stole 1 tiny item...But i still feel rather good about letting the mob deal with this guy...His two base's had like a million scents made it easy to find him after the first 5 hours :D

*feels all proud that my gauze was mentioned* *tears up*

*Nods in respect to kipper*, All in all,we all found this guy and put him to justice.Good job everyone!
AstralKeeper

Postby Kaios » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:38 am

FatBob wrote:LOL +1

FatBob you are giving +1 to something that applies to you
Kaios

Postby FatBob » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:41 am

Yeah ? and I'm a noob. I agree... Anyway if I tell I am not ill get flame by our forum Tough Guys :roll:
cgbnab wrote:Last time I died I got a few seconds to stare at my corpse and watch NaoWhut call me a "bosha".
FatBob

Postby Zamilpen » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:46 am

Wait, out of all the things he could have heisted, he got caught and killed from a scent tracked through one single gauze?
絕對不會溶化的鰭形浮冰,
傳說冰魔之神被邪鬼所魅,凍結了自己。
A block of ice with the shape of a fish's fin.
According to old legends,the evil god of ice got tricked by an evil ghost and made himself frozen to the form.
Zamilpen

Postby FatBob » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:46 am

Zamilpen wrote:Wait, out of all the things he could have heisted, he got caught and killed from a scent tracked through one single gauze?

Me ?
FatBob

Postby Monkeytofu » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:20 am

Zamilpen wrote:Wait, out of all the things he could have heisted, he got caught and killed from a scent tracked through one single gauze?

No. The people who tracked him for 8 hours have nothing to do with his death.
[13:09:52] <shadowchris> u seduce to name calling?

Flame wrote:Do you want show me another proof of you're QI with another nonsense post or you'll choose to stay silent if you don't have nothing of value to say?
Monkeytofu

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled