I drowned myself

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I drowned myself

Postby AstralKeeper » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:28 am

Monkeytofu wrote:
Zamilpen wrote:Wait, out of all the things he could have heisted, he got caught and killed from a scent tracked through one single gauze?

No. The people who tracked him for 8 hours have nothing to do with his death.

I will kindly disagree on the stance that it hurts my ego. -tear-
AstralKeeper

Postby Deus » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:55 pm

Monkeytofu wrote:
Deus wrote:Being a noob in this game is a honorific title.

It means you havent spent shitload of hours wasting away when you could have been doing something productive.

No, that's newbie. A noob is someone who is mentally incapable of understanding anything within a game or for that matter outside of the game.

Basically you're a retard.

You seems to have spent to much time on this "gamer culture" thingy, maybe you should focus more on constructive things.
Deus

Postby Sarvoth » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:27 pm

Deus wrote:
Monkeytofu wrote:

It means you havent spent shitload of hours wasting away when you could have been doing something productive.

No, that's newbie. A noob is someone who is mentally incapable of understanding anything within a game or for that matter outside of the game.

You seems to have spent to much time on this "gamer culture" thingy, maybe you should focus more on constructive things.

A lot of well informed and educated gamers are the same people who are moving up in society. Maybe you should focus on mitigating your ignorance.
Sarvoth

Postby Cajoes » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Astarisk wrote:Ugh, Please refrain from lying about your death, and even more so refrain from ever posting again. You got killed, I killed you, your dead. I apologize to the community who now have to sit and suffer through another one of this morons posting. I do indeed thank your friend for giving me all the info that assisted in the kill. We are also quite interested in the name of the other guy we killed earlier...

P.S: Would like the mods to edit this guys title to reflect upon what really happened

Looks legit enough to me.
Cajoes

Postby Monkeytofu » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Deus wrote:
Monkeytofu wrote:

I have a PHD in vidja Gaemz from the university of basement dwelling, it's kind of my job.
[13:09:52] <shadowchris> u seduce to name calling?

Flame wrote:Do you want show me another proof of you're QI with another nonsense post or you'll choose to stay silent if you don't have nothing of value to say?
Monkeytofu

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled