One more hearthvault is no more

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: One more hearthvault is no more

Postby Krugz » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:55 pm

Jackard wrote:First they build a palisade outside the range of our patrol, once it was done extending it to protect an undried ram. they had one hearthfire inside [N palisade]

spawned alts to scout them. they hadn't sealed one of the cornerposts, so we built off of that using their leftover wood to protect our own ram [SW palisade]

we emptied the hearthvault then built a cabin to block their gate and make it annoying for them to get the ram out with only one guy

but our builder had forgotten to seal his own cornerpost, and they blocked our gate [SE palisade]

they finally broke their ram out and the rest of their group logged in, 4 rammers and two guards. laughably they were unable to break through our brick so turned the ram around and destroyed our undried ram. they attempted to seal up their ram again but we clogged the wall with alts so they had to use strongboxes. they left a hearthfire inside our cabin

still had keys to our gate, so we tunneled underneath and spawned an alt on the surface [hearthfire in SE palisade]

used the alt to ram the wall open and get a warrior inside, destroyed their ram and smashed the hearthfire inside the cabin so we could summonkill him at our base, but he was protected from summoning by an inactive charterstone, what the fuck

Unfortunately XMPP went down and over a week later they finally broke into the empty hearthvault: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KezvwARhBIc

This whole sounds entirely complicated.. I have so many questions, I don't even know where I would start. Looks pretty hilarious though.
Signed,
that guy who did that thing same as the first II
Krugz

Postby Koya » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Sarchi wrote:
Koya wrote:
kLauE wrote:AD used a exploit to lower the auth :)

Vilage claims destructible from W3 even if they full authority. But only with ram.
You should make a ram, dry it... and break your village idol... just for fun.

PS Really guys, you see exploits and conspiracy anywhere around :)

QFT

AD finally admits to using exploits.

I think it was stealth feature... It was right when crossroads become non breakable with hands, and statues, crossroads and other auth become destructible with ram.
And I like it :) It will make everybody defend their village claims :) and not just hide in hole.
Just think about it... Ram near village claim, its a end of village anyway.
ThunderCat
AD City Lawspeaker
=================
Those who speak of equality and peace will lead the future. Those who live in hate will remain in the past, or we will all perish as one.
Koya

Postby Sarchi » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:03 am

Obviously not the best tactic when you're trying to sell conquered villages. Severely devalues them.

Because you'll have to rebanner it, Kord Industries is worth, at most, 2000 bricks. Perhaps less.
Sarchi

Postby Jackard » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:05 am

Koya wrote:I think it was stealth feature... It was right when crossroads become non breakable with hands, and statues, crossroads and other auth become destructible with ram.
jorb wrote:Ah, no harm in reporting it. You probably have a point in that we should post better change logs. At least some time after the release.

how maek game... wut documentation for?
what for am bug tracker do!! how test gameplays??
Jackard

Postby eL_Diablo » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:06 am

Jackard wrote:
Koya wrote:I think it was stealth feature... It was right when crossroads become non breakable with hands, and statues, crossroads and other auth become destructible with ram.
jorb wrote:Ah, no harm in reporting it. You probably have a point in that we should post better change logs. At least some time after the release.

how maek game... wut documentation for?
what for am bug tracker do!! how test gameplays??

wow...
now u know how its going :ugeek:

Коси и забивай!
eL_Diablo

Postby Jackard » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:08 am

the development of this game is just embarrassing to look at sometimes
Jackard

Postby novaalpha » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:11 am

/me tries to see development, fails. Too low perception, perhaps.
novaalpha

Postby Wolfang » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:18 am

The game has come down to whomever can find and exploit the bugs/updates, the fastest.
sabinati wrote:But Wolfang, it's the mods who are trolls, remember. please have some mercy on this innocent victim of merciless trolling by the moderation team before you make any more ad hominem remarks about him.

Wolfang

Postby Igglebert » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:23 am

And who can macro the longest, cant forget about the macroers
Igglebert

Postby Wolfang » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:57 am

Where did you buy your stuff?
sabinati wrote:But Wolfang, it's the mods who are trolls, remember. please have some mercy on this innocent victim of merciless trolling by the moderation team before you make any more ad hominem remarks about him.

Wolfang

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled