q107 clay, raids, asian guys and stuff

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: q107 clay, raids, asian guys and stuff

Postby burgingham » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:46 am

Gray wrote:If you pave it cant you then plant grass and stomp to dirt to retrieve clay again?

Stomped dirt doesn't behave like mudflats.

Also like DoG I know where this spot is myself and yeah, koreans are nice guys :D
burgingham

Postby rozn » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:47 am

burgingham wrote:
Gray wrote:If you pave it cant you then plant grass and stomp to dirt to retrieve clay again?

Stomped dirt doesn't behave like mudflats.

there should be a solution to recover clay nodes then...
Certainly, in taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior; for it is a prince’s part to pardon. - A wise friend.
rozn

Postby Melgui » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:57 am

lay stone thing wrote:

I had planned that and to encircle them with a palisade too, but I had to give up this plan because I can't play for a week (exams).

Round 1 has begun, I told some guys the location and they will be raiding soon. Hope they can kill them, if they fail I'm thinking on reveal the location to the entire forum, Gotrek's maps would be useful.
Melgui

Postby mipmiopin » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Melgui wrote:
lay stone thing wrote:

I had planned that and to encircle them with a palisade too, but I had to give up this plan because I can't play for a week (exams).

Round 1 has begun, I told some guys the location and they will be raiding soon. Hope they can kill them, if they fail I'm thinking on reveal the location to the entire forum, Gotrek's maps would be useful.

:P :P
mipmiopin

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled