How to Raid ANY village with No Ram, No Effort

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time..

How to Raid ANY village with No Ram, No Effort

Postby Sarchi » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:20 am

Lately, four exploits have been used in order to conduct effortless raids, effectively rendering walls useless. Folks, these bugs will alter the political climate severely, so you might as well seize this opportunity. This is A.D.'s exploit.

First exploit:

Build a hearthfire next to a wall and surround with a fuckton of hitboxes. Spam spawn a noob until an hf is on the other side of the wall. Second, Reincarnate a character that has black skills. Next, you may search for keys, destroy HFs and summon, or anything of your choosing (Write 'cunt' in the pavement for all I care.)

Second Exploit:

The summon trick. Basically you gather summonable scents of your comrades. Summon them quickly for raids or for fast transportation of materials.

Third exploit:

This is the third and most gamebreaking exploit of them all. Here you'll be able to bypass walls with little effort. Basically you tunnel under a village, make an HF. Spawn a noob. The noob's HF will now be on the surface, inside the village. Next, reincarnate a toon, such as in exploit #1.

Fourth Exploit:

Tunnel without supports. Many know this, but as it's essential for Exploit #3, fuck it, I'll post a pic of the mining pattern that A.D. used to raid Zeneca.

http://imgur.com/ZyB7N

All troopers to the battlefield! Gogogo

These exploits have been reported quite a while ago, but since nothing is happening about it and it is still being used, it must be a feature by now and should therefore be public knowledge.
Sarchi

Re: How to Raid ANY village with No Ram, No Effort

Postby Sarchi » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:24 am

Also, please post screenies of your raids. :D
Sarchi

Postby Zamilpen » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:26 am

I reported the 3rd one near the beginning of the of the world when I wanted to spawn a throw away alt near my HF in cave and already implied how this destroy the game integrity. What the hell are you thinking posting something like this in public?
絕對不會溶化的鰭形浮冰,
傳說冰魔之神被邪鬼所魅,凍結了自己。
A block of ice with the shape of a fish's fin.
According to old legends,the evil god of ice got tricked by an evil ghost and made himself frozen to the form.
Zamilpen

Postby Sarchi » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:28 am

That glitch that you reported was reported by Sodom in world 3. I'm posting this because certain factions have been abusing the living holy fuck out of these glitches, so it should be public knowledge.

It has been a while since they were reported, yet nothing was done. One could argue that it's now a game feature.

I'm only leveling the playing field. It's unlikely that those who are seriously abusing this are going to be banned, so fuck it. I'm giving everyone else a fighting chance.
Sarchi

Postby Zamilpen » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:35 am

Farming area are pretty much vulnerable to the layer bug and knowing how important farming is. There is pretty much no point in doing farming if this is a "feature" as farming...well leaving any space open is a town security hole, even walking space.
絕對不會溶化的鰭形浮冰,
傳說冰魔之神被邪鬼所魅,凍結了自己。
A block of ice with the shape of a fish's fin.
According to old legends,the evil god of ice got tricked by an evil ghost and made himself frozen to the form.
Zamilpen

Postby barabashka » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:42 am

Last edited by barabashka on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
barabashka

Postby SeanPan » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:43 am

+100 A+ to this feature, will play again.
SeanPan

Postby DatOneGuy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:48 am

Utterly shocked #3 wasn't fixed. I knew it from #3 and was fairly sure I mentioned it. When Wayneville was made by Darki in w3 I had it happen a few times when making new characters.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby mvgulik » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:56 am

Sarchi wrote:These exploits have been reported quite a while ago, but since nothing is happening about it and it is still being used, it must be a feature by now and should therefore be public knowledge.

Yep.

Zamilpen wrote:What the hell are you thinking posting something like this in public?

See previous quote.

Love the Greek pattern road, seems fitting to the Trojan HF trick.
(looks like a bitch to navigate.)
mvgulik

Postby Koya » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:03 am

Sarchi wrote:Fourth Exploit:

Tunnel without supports. Many know this, but as it's essential for Exploit #3, fuck it, I'll post a pic of the mining pattern that A.D. used to raid Zeneca.
http://imgur.com/ZyB7N

It as I remember was posted long ago at C&I, and was accepted as feature. Everybody uses it.

These exploits have been reported quite a while ago, but since nothing is happening about it and it is still being used, it must be a feature by now and should therefore be public knowledge.

Well not a best thing to post it... Jorb knows it long ago, and this chaos didn't help at anything and will not make it fixed soon.

PS - Do you guys always need to add AD anywhere you think it fit :)

DatOneGuy wrote:Utterly shocked #3 wasn't fixed. I knew it from #3 and was fairly sure I mentioned it. When Wayneville was made by Darki in w3 I had it happen a few times when making new characters.

It took him hell of time to fix crossroad jump. Hope this one get fixed faster...
ThunderCat
AD City Lawspeaker
=================
Those who speak of equality and peace will lead the future. Those who live in hate will remain in the past, or we will all perish as one.
Koya

Next

Return to Bugs