Ranger wanted to track Murderers

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Ranger wanted to track Murderers

Postby Fredulom » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Hello all,

I'm looking for someone who possesses the Ranging, Rage and Murder skills to track down and assassinate two players who recently killed me whilst I was going about my business in my village. I'm sick of having to restart my character every few days because of griefers and I'd like the last guys who did it to pay for it. If interested in helping a small village out, please PM me and we can arrange to meet in-game to discuss the venture and subsequent rewards :)

Fredulom
+[[ Fredulom, Chieftain of Alpacastan ]]-

Guess what religion we practice in Alpacastan? Isllama.
Fredulom

Re: Ranger wanted to track Murderers

Postby RJT » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:12 pm

What part of the world?
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
http://strawpoll.me/6822558
Stand against tyranny, Brothers and sisters. Rise!
RJT

Postby Xploding » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:05 am

S*** my d****! :lol:
Xploding

Postby SquirrelLazer » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:15 am

Okay you need to post where you basically , because most rangers arent going to risk their lives for nothing, so they arent going to put the effort into PM'ing you.

-Where abouts are you?

-How did they kill you? Did they shoot you from a distance or somehow enter your property?
Gib me monies or i repot u
SquirrelLazer

Postby barracuda546 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:23 am

Hello,

We tracked some scents from our farm to your settlement, (Vand) we saw you walking out to the water so I aggro'd you. You then decided to run back into your settlement and you locked yourself into your gate so you could not move..

Then here is the reason we killed you.

I don't think its the most intelligent thing to start talking shit when your stuck in a gate with no way out, you then logged out of the game and we killed you .. If you don't want to die in the future then try being friendly and answer questions asked.
"If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."
barracuda546

Postby Fredulom » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:32 am

barracuda546 wrote:Hello,

We tracked some scents from our farm to your settlement, (Vand) we saw you walking out to the water so I aggro'd you. You then decided to run back into your settlement and you locked yourself into your gate so you could not move..

Then here is the reason we killed you.

I don't think its the most intelligent thing to start talking shit when your stuck in a gate with no way out, you then logged out of the game and we killed you .. If you don't want to die in the future then try being friendly and answer questions asked.

...What? This is not us lol Firstly, that isn't how I was killed (I was wandering about my business, two guys in a boat come down the river and both fire arrows at me without saying a word, shooting me dead) and secondly our place is called 'Alpacastan' so I think you've got the wrong guy here buddeh :P

Also, Squirrel I'm simply trying to make sure I don't get assraped by people who would think it's funny to raid me and my friends' base if I freely gave out my coordinates. To answer your second bulletpoint, read in the brackets above :)

Fredulom

Fredulom

Postby Kaios » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:34 am

she loves my cock
Kaios

Postby barracuda546 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:35 am

Heh, bit of a fail.

just how you said "two people" and the post "S*** my d****! :lol:" made me connect the two incidents as they said "suck my dick" a good few times..

Ah well, my bad.
"If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."
barracuda546

Postby Fredulom » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:39 am

barracuda546 wrote:Heh, bit of a fail.

just how you said "two people" and the post "S*** my d****! :lol:" made me connect the two incidents as they said "suck my dick" a good few times..

Ah well, my bad.

It's cool man :) I imagine I'd be pretty pissed if some random guy stole some shit of mine and kinda begged you to kill him, then after which posted in the forum claiming he was randomly attacked without provocation :P

Fredulom

Fredulom

Postby SquirrelLazer » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Also, Squirrel I'm simply trying to make sure I don't get assraped by people who would think it's funny to raid me and my friends' base if I freely gave out my coordinates

I understand that i really do, but saying "north west" or your general area will not give away your location. Nobody is going to cover an entire corner of a map just to find one village, its really not worth it. What i mean is that if you say "We are in the South East" for example, than it is more likely that a ranger who is in the South East will respond.
Gib me monies or i repot u
SquirrelLazer

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled