Trading useful things (Bronze/Chants/Bulbs/more) for Straw.

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Trading useful things (Bronze/Chants/Bulbs/more) for Straw.

Postby Fichina » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:54 am

Currently availible

--

I recently found myself with a bevy of bronze, so I thought "hey let's build a stone mansion", but waiting for the fields to grow and harvest all that straw just is gonna take too long. So this is where you stand to make some windfall off my laziness.

I'm am trading for 500 any quality straw (divided between as many traders as that takes). Once I have it, that's it, no more trades to be had with these terms.

You are responsible for delivery. A semi convenient riverside pickup will be provided, so at the very least you shouldn't have to be dragging a boat across many landmasses. If you're using containers you'd rather not lose (i.e. chests) I can return them to the drop off point at no additional price after I empty them of straw provided you ask me to and just stick around. Multi-trip deliveries are ok (and to be expected if your bringing a lot of straw), just expect the payment to be equally divided.

I am located in the western most column and the middle row (the far western center). If you don't feel comfortable going there, we can't make this work, there's no village for you to warp to. Most of the value in this trade is in the fact that you''re getting this to me, not in the actual goods.

Things you can trade for
~Q10 Copper (large quantities of this may result in delays whist I mine)
Q17~Q20 Bronze (same deal as copper)
Q15~Q35 Chantrelles (I can give many of these at once)
Q20~Q35 Cavebulbs (only about 12~15 of these available)
Q126~Q135 Bear teeth (about 15)
Q78-91 Dried bear hide (only 4)
A Q20 straw bed (The irony is palpable)
Other things, ask if I have em.

[note that obviously the sum of all these items is worth FAR over 500 straw]
---

Please post all trade offers here or via PM, please additionally list a delivery window. Should I find the terms agreeable I'll contact you back through PM listing an exact location for the trade. For security reasons the trade will be performed a good distance from my base.

This is an open offer until I reach 500 straw delivered. It will not expire for any other reason.
Fichina

Re: Trading useful things (Bronze/Chants/Bulbs/more) for Straw.

Postby bitza » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:41 pm

lol, hows this been working out for you
Karede wrote: It takes a special kind of autism to play this game
bitza

Postby evilrich » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Fichina wrote:
This is an open offer until I reach 500 straw delivered. It will not expire for any other reason.

not even if you HAVE all 500 straw you need? :P (via growing it yourself, obviously)
Last edited by evilrich on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
evilrich

Postby Zebnon » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:42 pm

No reason to buy it all at once.
Make 10x5 field. Next you will have double field.

Our village have 4 stone mansions. And now i can say: harvesting 300 fields is pain in the… also is not necessary.
Just sow, harvest, collect some. Put all stones from smelter into mansion. And soon you will have it.
Zebnon

Postby Jackwolf » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:48 pm

About how much would you say 64-75 straw would get in bronze and copper bars? Say about looking for a half and half mix?
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Postby Fichina » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:28 am

Zebnon wrote:No reason to buy it all at once.
Make 10x5 field. Next you will have double field.

Our village have 4 stone mansions. And now i can say: harvesting 300 fields is pain in the… also is not necessary.
Just sow, harvest, collect some. Put all stones from smelter into mansion. And soon you will have it.

Stopped at about 30 straw then went full industry, so I can't expand field size in the near future. I'm trying to play hermit style with no alts (besides one for keys and high risk trade relations) as a personal challenge... and to not divide LP gains. I will get there eventually either way though. I was just willing to make someone a little richer in metal to cut down on the wait.

About how much would you say 64-75 straw would get in bronze and copper bars? Say about looking for a half and half mix?

Good question. I was taking offers because I didn't have a clear conversion rate in mind. If I did I woulda been up front with it. Just PM me what you had in mind and if it doesn't sound outrageous I'll probably agree to it.
Fichina

Postby talas300 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:55 am

it doesnt take any time at all to make 600 straw i grow 800 straw every 2 days
talas300

Return to Apples For Oranges