Looking for Cave with Shallows

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Looking for Cave with Shallows

Postby Paislee » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:15 pm

I'm looking for a cave that has shallows I can forage for cave clay. All of the caves that I've been able to find are either claimed or do not have any water in them. I'm not interested in mining, just hanging out in your cave to forage for clay which shouldn't mean any loss of resources for you. I'm still a newbie and I don't have access to much that anyone who's been playing for awhile would be interested in, but I'm certainly willing to trade if I actually have something you'd want.

Would need to be somewhere in this vicinity. http://algeralith.info/HavenMap2/?x=-37 ... .38&zoom=7
~Maisy
Paislee

Re: Looking for Cave with Shallows

Postby overlordror » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:30 am

Are you looking for cave clay for a ceramic meat grinder, or porcelain plates? Everything the ceramic meat grinder can do, the metal meat grinder can do better and for less work (despite it being metal). If you're short metal, Taranteum in the SW would be more than happy to trade with you. If you're looking for the clay to make porcelain plates, we can accommodate that request, too.
Host of the 2 Girls 1 Game indie gaming podcast.
overlordror

Re: Looking for Cave with Shallows

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:15 am

belive me, a metal meat grinder is way easier to get.just trade for one.cave clay is so fucking hard to get...
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Return to Apples For Oranges