Dual Playing

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Dual Playing

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:29 am

Of all the girls and women I know, the ones that play games like this either wouldn't be taking issues with things like this (more "let it be" attitude) or already are "man enough" to tackle problems like this head on. It's only the guys that play these and then whine about "not fair" or "I can't do anything about it."
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Re: Dual Playing

Postby CheetosPotato » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:11 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Of all the girls and women I know, the ones that play games like this either wouldn't be taking issues with things like this (more "let it be" attitude) or already are "man enough" to tackle problems like this head on. It's only the guys that play these and then whine about "not fair" or "I can't do anything about it."

Ain't that the truth. I adore this game, and played it for months before I started dating this guy and decided to invite him to play, too. He nearly quit after being killed by a boar and was in a bad mood for the rest of the day, saying that he should be able to defend himself or at least escape.
CheetosPotato

Previous

Return to How do I?