Thats bullshit. Anything a try it won't work. I tryed to follow
this but it didn't work. I read this guide here, it still dont work.
TeckXKnight wrote:Step 6: For taming, begin to call down the thunder to build as much initiative as you need
How much do i need??
TeckXKnight wrote:Step 7: To continue taming, use Evil Eye first to reduce its attack to 0, then build combat advantage with either Invocation of Skuld or Sidestep, reduce intensity to 0 with Consume the Flames or Float like a butterfly, and quell the beast
I dont have Eye Evil. Why not? I bought almost all skills. Ok, no matter, i used sitestep and its the red bar (attack?) fall down to zero. After that its red bar go up again. What now? Should i use sitestep again until the red bar won't go up? I tryed this until i was out of init. It go up and up and up... Ok, so i try all again. I gone out of the screen and wait till the combat was over. Than back to the animal and use thunder untill 50 init. Next i sitestap it and as fast as i can used Consume the flame. After the move was loadet i try to quel the beast. Nothing happens... :/
Maybe someone can explain to me what, when, how often and untill what happen i have to do...
I have 54 unarmed, an armor and a rope was equiped. The animal was an aurochs.