Fate of objects in destroyed structures?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Fate of objects in destroyed structures?

Postby TheReflectingVoid » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:06 pm

I noticed that when you destroy a container the objects inside fall out. Does this work in a similar manner with houses, wagons, boats? I am mostly concerned with the fate of the objects inside houses, especially hearth fires. Say i put my heart fire inside a house and am not on for a very long period of time, the house decays and disappears, or say someone breaks inside our fort and destroys our homes with hearth fires in them... what happens?

Another question I have is what is the best way to dispose of a runestone?

Thanks
TheReflectingVoid

Re: Fate of objects in destroyed structures?

Postby SacreDoom » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:18 pm

1st question: If a house decays/is being destroyed completely, the furniture inside will fall out, same thing with boats, etc.
SacreDoom

Postby TeckXKnight » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Put a claim down, it will prevent your house from decaying as well as almost any other objects on paved tiles.

As for runestone disposal, lift it and carry it to shallow water. While standing in said water, log out and log back on.
TeckXKnight

Postby MikeySix » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:23 am

TeckXKnight wrote:Put a claim down, it will prevent your house from decaying as well as almost any other objects on paved tiles.

As for runestone disposal, lift it and carry it to shallow water. While standing in said water, log out and log back on.

oh god THANK YOU for this. i've been wondering how to get rid of these things for ages.
MikeySix

Postby Thijssnl » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:41 am

MikeySix wrote:
TeckXKnight wrote:Put a claim down, it will prevent your house from decaying as well as almost any other objects on paved tiles.

oh god THANK YOU for this. i've been wondering how to get rid of these things for ages.

Use the search function.
Thijssnl

Return to How do I?