Please Ask Simple Questions Here

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Please Ask Simple Questions Here

Postby ImAwesome » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:05 pm

will silk moths die in your inventory if you're logged off?

got really lucky and caught a male and female was hoping to get sericulture today, but I can't seem to find my moths :|
ImAwesome

Postby ApocalypsePlease » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:30 pm

If you have a male and female silkmoth after some time (8h I think) they will die and breed around 5-10 silkmoth eggs.

http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Sericulture
Inactive
ApocalypsePlease

Postby ImAwesome » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:55 pm

does that only work if they are in a container? or in inventory only if I'm online when it happens? basicly mine went poof, and I had them in my inventory and I was offline since last night...
ImAwesome

Postby ApocalypsePlease » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:29 pm

From what I know it should work from your inventory also, I'm not fully sure of that though.
Inactive
ApocalypsePlease

Postby TeckXKnight » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:30 pm

ApocalypsePlease wrote:From what I know it should work from your inventory also, I'm not fully sure of that though.

It'll work in your inventory or any container as long as you have space. If you don't have any space then the eggs will just drop to the ground and be lost. You also need a Male and Female to get any eggs but they'll all disappear no matter what. 1:1 gender ratio as well. 1 Male will not propagate 2+ Females~! Silkmoths live a stringent, monogamous Christian life style and they're unwilling to convert to your heathen requests.
TeckXKnight

Postby Whippet » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:57 pm

is melee combat stronger than unarmed combat (given they're both the same level on stats and skill) ?
Whippet

Postby ApocalypsePlease » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Whippet wrote:is melee combat stronger than unarmed combat (given they're both the same level on stats and skill) ?

Purely Melee combat fighting is a completely different playstyle than unarmed combat. For most cases unarmed is the way to go, and melee combat is used as finishers. If you're trying to get into the combat system, go unarmed.
Inactive
ApocalypsePlease

Postby Whippet » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:10 pm

ApocalypsePlease wrote:
Purely Melee combat fighting is a completely different playstyle than unarmed combat. For most cases unarmed is the way to go, and melee combat is used as finishers. If you're trying to get into the combat system, go unarmed.

what is the advantage that unarmed has over melee, aside from the lack of IP to use attacks?
Whippet

Postby ImAwesome » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:34 pm

how do I make bricks? wiki says no skill needed, but I have pottery, I have discovered acre and ball clay...but no option to make bricks
ImAwesome

Postby Potjeh » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Just burn raw clay in kiln.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?