How do i claim land using enders

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

How do i claim land using enders

Postby sPaRrOw172 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:42 am

I cant figure out how to claim land using the enders client i can highlight stuff in green but then what do i do?
sPaRrOw172

Re: How do i claim land using enders

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:21 pm

sPaRrOw172 wrote:I cant figure out how to claim land using the enders client i can highlight stuff in green but then what do i do?

You're doing it wrong. If you're not getting the normal interface window when you right-click the totem, your client needs to be updated. Re-download it. If you aren't sure what I'm talking about, read the post stickied at top above called "Owning Land." You should get a window popup for the totem with a list of colors (same ones in your kin window), three checkboxes with trespassing, theft, and vandalism, and some buttons labeled North, South, East, and West.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Onionfighter » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Staking a claim is in the adventure menu, same as regular client.
Cheerleader
Onionfighter

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:50 am

Onionfighter wrote:Staking a claim is in the adventure menu, same as regular client.

There's a recent bug in Ender's that's bringing up the Land Management menu (ctrl+l) instead of the appropriate claim control window.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Morsigil » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Most likely you'll want to update your Ender's client, but you could also just load the default client to claim and then go back into Enders to play.
Lawspeaker of Buried Deeply.
Morsigil

Postby mvgulik » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:39 pm

sPaRrOw172 wrote:I cant figure out how to claim land using the enders client i can highlight stuff in green but then what do i do?

Double Post: Reply ... GoTo
1 -> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22571
mvgulik

Return to How do I?