sealing off a plot

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

sealing off a plot

Postby scrubs2009 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:36 am

ok guys, I went out today and my neighbors plot was open and declaimed. I tried contacting them but could not get ahold of them. I am assuming that they have moved out and I am moving in, The only problem is that the gate is open. I have the key mold but no nuggets to make a key. The palisade corners are sealed and I want this place locked up before I log off for the night. What should I do? ive never built a palisade by myself and don't really know how. Also would it be worth going around and collecting skeletons to put in front of the claim? Will that actually scare anyone off or do people just ignore that?
scrubs2009

Re: sealing off a plot

Postby scrubs2009 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:42 am

just realized there was a gate, someone bashed it open
scrubs2009

Re: sealing off a plot

Postby ZeggyZon » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:50 pm

scrubs2009 wrote:just realized there was a gate, someone bashed it open

So I'm guessing that the palisade is complete except for a gate that is open?

If the gate is really gone and there is no other gap that is 4 spaces to make another then your going to have to make another gate by building a ram and bashing it then rebuilding it.

Leaving skeletons around wont deter anyone. The only real deterrent is a brick wall. If someone comes around and has enough strength to bash a palisade gate they're not going to be afraid of some skeletons.

ZZ
ZeggyZon

Return to How do I?