Pickaxe quality on mining

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Pickaxe quality on mining

Postby SynthAura » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:22 pm

If a rock is too hard for me to mine would a higher quality pickaxe make it easier? I'm getting conflicting info from the wiki's saying it only increases mining speed. Does it actually make it easier to mine, or does it only increase the speed/reduce stamina drain?
SynthAura

Re: Pickaxe quality on mining

Postby LadyV » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:35 pm

Any axe or pickaxe of higher quality will help. Pickaxes have the benefit of being faster.

Some other solutions to help are bear capes, bear tooth talisman, forge rings, and merchant rings. All help increase strength. You could try using boar snuff but it does not last very long.

Best of Luck! :D
LadyV

Postby longfeather » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:15 am

LadyV wrote:Any axe or pickaxe of higher quality will help. Pickaxes have the benefit of being faster.

Some other solutions to help are bear capes, bear tooth talisman, forge rings, and merchant rings. All help increase strength. You could try using boar snuff but it does not last very long.

Thanes would probably be the best bet as far as rings go.
longfeather

Postby LadyV » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:22 am

longfeather wrote:
LadyV wrote:Any axe or pickaxe of higher quality will help. Pickaxes have the benefit of being faster.

Thanes would probably be the best bet as far as rings go.

Thank you I forgot them.
LadyV

Return to How do I?