Cow taiming

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Cow taiming

Postby nardyman8501 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:41 am

If I am taiming a cow and i walk away and disengage from him,then come back and reengage on a another cow so the first cow attacks me does the taimness stay or reset?
Think like men of action.
Act like men of thought.
Live life with intensity
and a passion for excellence.

---Gen. James Mattis
nardyman8501

Re: Cow taiming

Postby jtpitner » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:24 am

nardyman8501 wrote:If I am taiming a cow and i walk away and disengage from him,then come back and reengage on a another cow so the first cow attacks me does the taimness stay or reset?

I believe it goes away friend... But if I was you I would not be walking about taming takes a good while to do so I would not waste the time I had spent on doing it. My advise do not walk away...
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
jtpitner

Postby Comodo » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:03 am

nardyman8501 wrote:If I am taiming a cow and i walk away and disengage from him,then come back and reengage on a another cow so the first cow attacks me does the taimness stay or reset?

it stays the same.
Comodo

Postby jtpitner » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:15 am

I would go with comodo and say it stays the same then..
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
jtpitner

Postby neofenris » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:37 am

If you don't walk too far it's ok, i do have tame 2aurochs/2boars/2mouflons one week ago, when you tame you are disengage from fight with the animals until it aggro you back, you can use some move on other animals, and when you re take the aggro of the first one you still keep the taimness.
I was taming one, then i gather ip on other animals and take combat advantage on all, you can not use quell the beast on an other animal ( exept if you have 2 ropes equipped : i have not tested i had only one and i couldn't tame several at once but still i was able to fight all at once) useful to go a little bit faster if you want to tame at least 2 (male+female)
neofenris

Postby nardyman8501 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:24 pm

Thanks for the advice guys,when you walk away the tameness goes away but if you rengage on the a random other cow then try taiming the taiming amount increases
Think like men of action.
Act like men of thought.
Live life with intensity
and a passion for excellence.

---Gen. James Mattis
nardyman8501

Return to How do I?