Reek of Theft inside my Timber House in my Pali

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Reek of Theft inside my Timber House in my Pali

Postby Diexkay » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:18 pm

ok, thanks for your responds :)
Diexkay

Postby epicless » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:30 pm

TeckXKnight wrote:Chances are that they bashed in and repaired the walls afterwards. Locating scents inside of houses or immediately outside of houses is the easiest because you have a chance to spot them every time you reload the map. My guess is that other scents exist, you just don't have the perception * exploration necessary to see them consistently enough to notice them.

TeckXKnight wrote:It can be valuable intel gathering. If you hit a player who has bluebells, pearls, gold, silver, or other valuables then you've paid off any trouble you've gone through by sneaking around the neighborhood. Better yet, if you do it all without getting caught then you made out like a bandit. =)

This summarizes it, pretty much. I actually caught someone inside one of my palisades a few worlds back, but he hearthed out immediately. When I checked around, it looks like he bashed his way in and repaired the walls, since I saw some logs missing. I did find the scents to back up the theory, though.
Haven and Hearth News, Tutorials and the Stories of My Humble Journey
Epicless' Blog | Epicless' Youtube Channel
epicless

Postby borka » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:16 pm

I'd say someone cliffjumped (i know his place)
borka

Postby mvgulik » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:40 am

Mmm ... Don't mind seeing that confirmed by a Dev.

(As in: Even a high lever tracker/ranger that can't see any bashing scents, can't proof the palisade was not touched.)
mvgulik

Previous

Return to How do I?