Game Launch Issues

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Game Launch Issues

Postby WildOnion » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:51 am

Hello, I just found this game and I tried to launch it and the windows is just white. I am on OSX 10.10.4 Yosemite
WildOnion

Re: Game Launch Issues

Postby WildOnion » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:35 am

BTW I am using the ender UI mod
WildOnion

Postby WildOnion » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:53 am

bump
WildOnion

Postby GenghisKhan44 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:13 pm

Did you already try creating a batch file, per Ender's suggestion?
"Windows cannot find javaw.":
Find where your java.exe is located and edit your run.bat file according to this schema:

Code: Select all
"FULL PATH TO JAVAW" -Xms256m -Xmx512m -jar haven.jar moltke.seatribe.se

Example:

Code: Select all
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xms256m -Xmx512m -jar haven.jar moltke.seatribe.se

or you could add your java directory to PATH environment var and use run.bat provided in my archive.

I don't know how that would work in Mac, but from what I know, Ender's client seems to have trouble with what at the time were high memories - over 1 GB. A Batch file as he prscribes tends to solve the problem, at least on Windows.
"...the dungeon and shackles are already at my threshold to show me here and now my eternal disgrace. Only you can work the miracle to make life possible for a soul so imperiled by doubt, O Atoner for all, exalted beyond saying." - St. Gregory of Narek, Book of Lamentations, Prayer 1.

You are much loved! Love in return!
GenghisKhan44

Return to How do I?