Taming

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Taming

Postby CatsWithHats » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:29 am

I'm doing everything the tutorials say to do but when I go to "Quell the Beast" the button is green and it won't let me do anything. Any ideas?
sorry the picture is sideways
Attachments
IMG_3522.JPG
IMG_3522.JPG (47.63 KiB) Viewed 450 times
CatsWithHats

Re: Taming

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:19 pm

1. have you (or anyone) actually hit the animal you're trying to tame? If so, this can bug it and it will be untamable.

2. I'd make specific suggestions based on your image, but I can't see anything well enough to know what's going on. Zooming in just leaves everything a blur. In general, make sure you A) have enough IP to use Quell and B) you're at the required battle intensity. These are usually the two things that prevent the skill from even being attempted.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby CatsWithHats » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:04 am

okay thank you! I'll try that
If it happens again I'll upload a better photo
CatsWithHats

Postby borka » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:51 am

no need to take a picture with smartphone - there's a screenshot function on computers ;)

custom clients have a build in function (End key) which stores in screenshot folder
borka

Postby Arcanist » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:20 pm

In addition to using the screenshot option in the client you can also press print screen (prt scr) key on your keyboard, then paste into your favourite image editing software aka paint.
Arcanist

Return to How do I?