I cant PlAY!!!!!

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

I cant PlAY!!!!!

Postby Huntpk » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:20 pm

I've done Everything It says so I went Here. :cry: I've runned it on Java let on to the Java security So i don't know when ever i try launched the game it canceled Is there anything I didn't Do? And also It looks Cool So that's Why I want To play

I'm Using windows 10 and Java jre1.8.0_51
Huntpk

Re: I cant PlAY!!!!!

Postby Clemence » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:41 pm

The new game will need an Announcements sticky in capital letters post with all the tips to make it work.
Clemence

Postby Huntpk » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:22 pm

What do You mean About Announcements Sticky In capital Letter post I don't Get it
Huntpk

Postby Clemence » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:27 pm

A lots of new players have troubles like yours, Borka made a lots of answers to help, but it could be usefull to have an unique post with all informations a new player could find easely.
I dont know why the devs are not more concerned about it, lack of information to make it works is the major problem for the popularity of this game.
Clemence

Postby painhertz » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:27 pm

Clemence wrote:A lots of new players have troubles like yours, Borka made a lots of answers to help, but it could be usefull to have an unique post with all informations a new player could find easely.
I dont know why the devs are not more concerned about it, lack of information to make it works is the major problem for the popularity of this game.

if you read the various information about the new version you'll find out it has sort of a built in tutorial/lore sharing thing going on so it won't have quite the massive learning curve the old version does.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Re: I cant reeeead!!!!! Or ?!?

Postby borka » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:38 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38091#p503035

And there sure will be pinned technical HowTos when hafen is running ... when ... when ... when ... the eggs are laid ...
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Return to How do I?