I'm new and was told to check out H&H 2 coming out today.

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

I'm new and was told to check out H&H 2 coming out today.

Postby KaneHart » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:49 pm

So Hello I'm new so besides downloading and installing what is some basic tips from all your years of playing should I know? Also what is the difference between H&H and H&H 2.

Also if you like to just throw features list and things you do in the game at me I would love you forever. Also is the game hardcore group made or solo friendly also? How casual can one be? It seems like bases can be raided?

I NEED TO KNOW IT ALL :)
KaneHart

Re: I'm new and was told to check out H&H 2 coming out today

Postby Baldarich » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:50 pm

difference between HnH and HnH 2?

HnH 2 has more kappa
Teleskop wrote:if the chance to win a lottery is 1 to 1 000 000 it doesnt mean im any closer to winning after buying 1 000 000 tickets
Baldarich

Postby Metruption » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:52 pm

hnh2 isn't out yet
Metruption

Postby KendrickLlama » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:54 pm

KaneHart wrote:So Hello I'm new so besides downloading and installing what is some basic tips from all your years of playing should I know? Also what is the difference between H&H and H&H 2.

Also if you like to just throw features list and things you do in the game at me I would love you forever. Also is the game hardcore group made or solo friendly also? How casual can one be? It seems like bases can be raided?

I'm guessing you came from reddit. HnH 2 is coming out very soon, right now servers are shut down and the update is coming. For the meanwhile familiarize yourself with the wiki over at http://www.ringofbrodgar.com/
KendrickLlama

Postby KaneHart » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:55 pm

KendrickLlama wrote:
KaneHart wrote:So Hello I'm new so besides downloading and installing what is some basic tips from all your years of playing should I know? Also what is the difference between H&H and H&H 2.

I'm guessing you came from reddit. HnH 2 is coming out very soon, right now servers are shut down and the update is coming. For the meanwhile familiarize yourself with the wiki over at http://www.ringofbrodgar.com/

Thank you friend. I might come up with more questions after reading it but I will study it :)
KaneHart

Postby TeckXKnight » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:55 pm

There's not a lot of information out for H&H 2 just yet. There'll be a lot once we can play it, but not just yet. The game should be out soon. Group play is usually the safest way to go but you can definitely survive and thrive as a hermit. Casual players can survive and generally do well if they go into the right industry. For example pearl farming is incredibly time intensive and labor intensive, so the rewards are high but you can't be casual about it. Meanwhile cheese farming is literally making curds and waiting a week for them to turn into cheese. It takes some time to get started but once you have production going you have a constant supply of cheese both for yourself and to sell.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38489
http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/
TeckXKnight

Postby CheetosPotato » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:03 pm

When you're starting out, don't fight wild animals. Foxes will probably de-aggro if they knock you unconscious, but steer clear of bears, boars, and whatever other hostile creatures they decide to include in this release.

Also, steer clear of scary people. And people who don't seem scary. Those are usually the scariest ones.
CheetosPotato

Return to How do I?