Owning land

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Owning land

Postby ApocalypsePlease » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:35 am

LibriCerule wrote:I've just got yeomanry and my stake claim, but can't seem to expand it in ender's client. Anybody know how to?

The issue you might be having is that the claim menu isn't appearing since it's somewhere offscreen. Delete your windows.conf file and it should reset the positions of all the windows.
Inactive
ApocalypsePlease

Postby MisFire » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:35 am

I just died, and my land is still claimed but does that mean it cannot be touched? I did not read the rune stone during character creation so I messed up a lot.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
MisFire

Postby ImAwesome » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:48 am

when you create a new hearthling you can inherit by using the runestone in the creation room. if you inherit your new character will own the land and get back some of the lp you received on your previous character(can't remember how much).
ImAwesome

Postby MisFire » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Yea.. that is what i forgot to do: read the runestone. So now it is just a claim that I cannot access? I don't mind really, since a new claim was built by a friend, it was just a but stupid and forgetful of me. Thanks!
MisFire

Postby ImAwesome » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:28 pm

click the new character button, you can create as many as you want. that way you can get your land back and not leave a useless claim there not only in your way, but potentially in everyone elses way.
ImAwesome

Postby syvelocin » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:34 pm

LibriCerule wrote:I've just got yeomanry and my stake claim, but can't seem to expand it in ender's client. Anybody know how to?

Did you install the update as well? That was my issue. :P
syvelocin

Postby adamkad1 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:01 pm

i would like to claim some grassland but i cant find any... are they rare?
adamkad1

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:48 pm

adamkad1 wrote:i would like to claim some grassland but i cant find any... are they rare?

Far from it and nothing to do with the subject. Search more or make your own grasslands by clearing the forest and planting grass.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby frodo0800 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:35 pm

How do I extend my claim?
PM me if you want to join me!(I'm trying to settle in a peninsula)
frodo0800

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:55 pm

frodo0800 wrote:How do I extend my claim?

Right-click the claim stake and use the window that pops up to purchase additional land. (Are you using Ender's client? Did you download and patch in the update? If you are and haven't, then do so. The main download has a major bug involving the claim interaction.)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?