Owning land

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Owning land

Postby OGCroflAZN » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:45 am

When claiming a stake, there are 3 boxes i could check which are trespassing, vandalism, and theft. What does checking these boxes or leaving them unchecked do?
OGCroflAZN

Postby ImAwesome » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:09 am

they give people rights to your land based on the color you assign them. for example you have a friend you're working with kinned and set as orange(I like orange so its the color I use for full priveleges) you click the orange block at the bottom and toggle all 3 boxes to on. with that done your friend can freely use your land.
ImAwesome

Postby Krinvick » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:48 am

hello,

I have been trying to learn to claim land for a bit and have learned many skills from the list but have not been able to get this yeomany. What stes do I need for this pleasE?

I have tried to read the froums but I have health issues that prevent me from doing so well. Sry.

Edited: I dont have to b uild a house or cabin first do I?
Krinvick

Postby ddhoward » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:57 am

Krinvick wrote:hello,

I have been trying to learn to claim land for a bit and have learned many skills from the list but have not been able to get this yeomany. What stes do I need for this pleasE?

I have tried to read the froums but I have health issues that prevent me from doing so well. Sry.

Edited: I dont have to b uild a house or cabin first do I?

http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Yeomanry
ddhoward

Postby dackT-E » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:12 pm

y cant we select an area ((once the claim is up) connected to out claim) so that we don't have a sqare or rectangle
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
-Steve Martin
dackT-E

Postby FictionRyu » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:32 am

dackT-E wrote:y cant we select an area ((once the claim is up) connected to out claim) so that we don't have a sqare or rectangle

Why are you bumping old threads?
If you're using Enders' client then you should check to see if you have the updated version.
Scooby Doo taught us that the real monsters are humans.
FictionRyu

Previous

Return to How do I?