Mythic Village is recuirting!!

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Mythic Village is recuirting!!

Postby Namsy » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Hello I am the Lawspeaker of mythic village. We our looking for firendly active members.Also plz be mature. What you get out of joining We provide u with a spot in the village Covered in palisades. U will get the keys to ur place and the main place of the village you will not get keys to other players place unless they Give u permission And if u want to be a farmer or a miner U will be given Keys to the village farm or village mine.Ty If u want to join please add my alts hs. Dont come to his Hearth fire cause you will end up in the middle of no where. My Alt will be on whenever i am on. Also please speak inof english for us to understand you. My Alts Hs is hidere all lowercase. Thank You
Namsy

Re: Mythic Village is recuirting!!

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Namsy wrote:Hello I am the Lawspeaker of mythic village. We our looking for firendly active members.Also plz be mature. What you get out of joining We provide u with a spot in the village Covered in palisades. U will get the keys to ur place and the main place of the village you will not get keys to other players place unless they Give u permission And if u want to be a farmer or a miner U will be given Keys to the village farm or village mine.Ty If u want to join please add my alts hs. Dont come to his Hearth fire cause you will end up in the middle of no where. My Alt will be on whenever i am on. Also please speak inof english for us to understand you. My Alts Hs is hidere all lowercase. Thank You

dude you have a village.use crossroads, no keys
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Postby Namsy » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Make a crossroad with who?
Namsy

Postby asval » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Namsy wrote:Make a crossroad with who?

crossroads to teleport outside the walls

it's a bad idea to make copy's of keys unless you like getting raided and losing your village :D

read the sticky's in "how do I"

I'd also advise that you build double gates ( a cage separate from the main village) as a loading zone for logs or whatever.

Good luck and remember to seal the cornerposts near the gates at least so you don't get locked in by griefers
asval

Return to Dwarves & Thieves