Svarog - Trade Outpost

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Svarog - Trade Outpost

Postby Lupich » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:06 am

Good evening Vikings and Vikettes, I come here today to introduce the trading outpost of Svarog.

My friend and I recently started playing and we have created a small claim for ourselves, fenced the surrounding area and marked the outpost with runestones reading the outpost name "Svarog" - If anyone stumbles across it, this thread is here to basically explain we are new players, friendly, and open for trade.

We understand that people will not share our enthusiasm for being nice, so if we get raided we will likely move camp - However should you stumble upon Svarog on your travels feel free to trade goods or ask for a helping hand. We've already helped feed some surrounding camps and adventurers.

If our nomadic trading lifestyle and noobishness appeals to you and you wish to join, PM me and we can see what is possible but do not be insulted if we do not reply as we know the nature of the game and must be careful not to lead raiders to our camp.

TL;DR - We are new, English speaking (I can read/understand Polish), friendly, and have a camp that if you stumble upon we can help you - and would welcome any help others can provide!
Lupich

Re: Svarog - Trade Outpost

Postby Squatthrust » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Can you give us a general location (Northeast, southwest, etc.)? Also, what do you have to trade? I'm looking to trade for metal tools now, but I don't have a village idol so your trading post would have to be reasonably close to me.
Squatthrust

Postby Lupich » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:42 am

We are near the south of the map, not too far past what I would consider the equator.
We are but a bunch of newbs, we are in dire need of trained fighters and hunters. Our casualties are up to 7 now!

Currently the best we can have to offer is leather items, and chantrelles for cooking. Most of our item quality is between 10-20q so we're looking to trade with noobs. We are in need of metal, however, and would travel quite the distance to acquire it!
Lupich

Postby TeckXKnight » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:17 am

While I applaud your efforts to strike out as a trade outpost, may I suggest perhaps living under a stronger village that can teach you and train you before setting out into the world on your own? 7 casualties so fast is quite dismal and disheartening.
TeckXKnight

Postby Lupich » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:03 pm

TeckXKnight wrote:While I applaud your efforts to strike out as a trade outpost, may I suggest perhaps living under a stronger village that can teach you and train you before setting out into the world on your own? 7 casualties so fast is quite dismal and disheartening.

They were weak... The founders are still here, and growing stronger daily. I think I'm getting the hang of combat now - I fought off a fox!
I must also emphasize, only 3 of the casualties were ours, all by a bear.

The others were people who happened to be in the area, and were also unlucky... Found someone right as they starved to death! :x

Right now we'd be very glad for some metal, or some swords though. All in all, we're actually thriving.
Lupich

Postby TeckXKnight » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:01 pm

It's good to hear that. I wish you the best of luck =)
TeckXKnight

Return to Dwarves & Thieves