Searching for People to form a group

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Searching for People to form a group

Postby Regic » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Hi,
my name is Regic and I'm looking for some people to form a small (4-5) group. My goal with this group would be to live in the wilds, hermit style.
Currently, I'm living south of the village "Farmville". If someone is interested (hopefully), you can PM me.

Greetings, Regic
Regic

Re: Searching for People to form a group

Postby Squatthrust » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:59 pm

I live near Farmville as well, though I've already got a claim of my own with another person, so I won't be joining you, but if you need any advice or to trade, just send me a PM and I'll see if I can hook you up.

P.S. Are you the guy with the unclaimed farm that has amazingly managed to thrive?
Squatthrust

Postby Regic » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Squatthrust wrote:I live near Farmville as well, though I've already got a claim of my own with another person, so I won't be joining you, but if you need any advice or to trade, just send me a PM and I'll see if I can hook you up.

Hi Squatthrust,
thanks for your offer, I'm sure we could establish trade relations later on.

Squatthrust wrote:P.S. Are you the guy with the unclaimed farm that has amazingly managed to thrive?

No, right now, I get my food mostly from hunting.
Regic

Postby pipix27 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:19 am

id like to join ur group but im relatively new and only know the basics currently lost at sea just going along the river digging to earn points and gathering food then back to sailing but im looking to make a village
pipix27

Postby lilrfozzy » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:10 am

I'm a hunter (new at it but know the basics) and would like to join with you :D
lilrfozzy

Return to Dwarves & Thieves