Climax: Recruiting Villagers

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Climax: Recruiting Villagers

Postby Zamp » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:26 pm

dionysus89 wrote:Sexual favors? I'm in!

Willing to be a farmer or whatever you need. I just had to start a new character today, though, so my skillz are shot.

We have enough farmers to manage the village fields, but we can set you up with a plot large enough to have your own personal farm.
Zamp

Postby tygerpops » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:19 pm

id like to join if you'd have me
tygerpops

Postby julien314 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:37 pm

i would like to join iam new and iam planning to be hunter
julien314

Postby kilakan » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:08 am

I'm interested in joining with a pre-made, slightly skilled char. But how many people do you have at the moment who are moderatly active.
World 2-7:Random Nonsense
World 8: Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
World 9:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh/Tartarus
World 10:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
kilakan

Postby Lumar » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am

Recruiting tree farmer
Lumar

Postby Shadow7168 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:44 am

Well, this looks interesting... I know the ropes of H&H pretty well, and I started around the middle of W3. I was a part of Lost Caverns for the most of it, but I also had went on a trading caravan for 3 weeks as a cook. Before that, I also had went on a trip to a recently abandoned village, and had succesfully traded with neighbouring villages and in the end, came back with alot more than I started with. I would probally like to be a miner, even though I have never had access to a mine, I would like to give it a try. If not, I would then like to be a farmer I guess. I look forward to hearing from you!
Potjeh wrote:They're using swords as throwing weapons now? Damn cheaters!

MagicManICT wrote:Most raiders aren't into choking another man's chicken. They can do some pretty gay shit, but that's usually the line.
Shadow7168

Postby Rindelas » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Who picked the name? lol.
Rindelas

Postby Aronos » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:59 am

My roommate and I are looking to start over and are looking for a well established village with great resources and a fair amount of members. We're willing to train in whatever you guys may need help with.

1.) How many active members do you guys have?

2.) What is the area around you like? Do you guys have access to things like metal, crossroads, etc etc?

3.) How are your relations with your neighbors? Are you on good terms with people around you?

4.) Also, what is the area around you like? Is it clearcut to hell, full of trash, or is it relatively clean and untouched?
Aronos

Postby CrazyChris » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:11 am

Are you still looking for miners/smith ? If so id be willing to make a trip to your place. I have pretty good stats when it comes to mining, plus im raising my smithing skill as soon as i get enough points. Im pretty active and always willing to help out the village when it needs a hand. Im a serious player but im always like to have fun too, and i have to say your village is the one that interests me the most. PM if you want to know more about my stats or anything else :)
Im playing in GMT -4:00 (Atlantic Canada).
Last edited by CrazyChris on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CrazyChris

Postby Zamp » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:16 am

Aronos wrote:My roommate and I are looking to start over and are looking for a well established village with great resources and a fair amount of members. We're willing to train in whatever you guys may need help with.

1.) How many active members do you guys have?

2.) What is the area around you like? Do you guys have access to things like metal, crossroads, etc etc?

3.) How are your relations with your neighbors? Are you on good terms with people around you?

4.) Also, what is the area around you like? Is it clearcut to hell, full of trash, or is it relatively clean and untouched?

1)
About 10 that get on every day and some others

2)
We have access to all reascources, but gold and silver.

3)
We're on good terms with everyone

4)
The area were in is relatively clean as it is hard to come across us from random exploration.
Zamp

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves