H&H Thieves Guild

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: H&H Thieves Guild

Postby Darvox » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:34 am

Heh this guy just begs for raiders to make a camp near his home and smash his walls then the place is good as gone :D
Darvox

Postby RJT » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:46 am

mindwarp wrote:I am starting a thieves guild. Anyone can join. When I decide it's full, it's full. There will be a village with 3 brick walls around it. Inside the village will be barracks, crops, and houses. Also inside will be another brick wall around my house and inside that will be 2 more brick walls around the village's valuable loot. The best thieves will be able to move out of the barracks and build their own houses. This will be a small village. Probably 5-15 people

This is the layout:
http://bayimg.com/caeinaADF

I have not chosen a location yet, it is open for suggestion.

The simple rules are as follows:

1. First priority is for us to build the walls. We start with one wall around the village, and one for the loot. Once that is accomplished we can start stealing, or grinding LP for Theft.

2. If you don't have the Theft skill yet, at least half of your remaining LP left for Theft most go to constructing the 2nd and 3rd wall around the village.

3. Do not steal from other members, or you will be executed.

4. Report all loot to me. I will decide what will be kept in the vaults and what is distributed to members.

5. Our village will be also be a safe-haven for anybody that is being tracked down or needs shelter, if they have something valuable to offer us in return.

6. There will be no hearth fires inside the village walls.

7. If I decide somebody will be banished or killed, you must follow orders. All members will obey my orders without question.

8. I am an extremely generous, yet ruthless dictator. I will generally put myself before others, but I will be very generous towards the members responsible for this empire and my wealth. If you do what I say and I like you, you will get riches beyond your imagination. After the village vaults become full of loot and I am wealthy enough to be happy, the village will begin an age of riches and prosperity for all. If you do what I say and I like you, you will be rewarded beyond your imagination. The first major priority is to fill up 2 or 3 timber house with stolen loot. Once there are riches to marvel upon and less room to store more loot, the overflow will start being given to members and for creating an extremely wealthy village.

9. If you don't agree with the terms, then good luck being a thief on your own, building a fortress by yourself, or finding another village to accept you and your thievery.

This is a serious post and I am really starting a thieves guild.

I demand you give me all of the loot and when I am happy with my wealth I may share some go get me stuff now :)
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
http://strawpoll.me/6822558
Stand against tyranny, Brothers and sisters. Rise!
RJT

Postby chibikid » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:42 pm

can you ppl on defender 24/7 no
and logistics repair stuff and mats make defenses i bet not :ugeek:
chibikid

Postby bmjclark » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:58 am

mindwarp wrote:
6. There will be no hearth fires inside the village walls.

So your gonna build all these brickwalls, but than leave ur hearthfires outside so u can get force summoned, sounds like a good plan
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Previous

Return to Dwarves & Thieves