TO THE...

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: TO THE...

Postby dagrimreefah » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:28 am

Rommer50 wrote:Wow I think you lot more mad than I was when someone took my 4k of brick and all the metal I had. It took me weeks to do the brick, mine and process all the metal. That was after they killed my main and my miner alt. No one would help me so I doubt if they help you. I had to just suck it up and go on.

A real man.
dagrimreefah

Postby Phoenix246 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:20 am

Rommer50 wrote:Wow I think you lot more mad than I was when someone took my 4k of brick and all the metal I had. It took me weeks to do the brick, mine and process all the metal. That was after they killed my main and my miner alt. No one would help me so I doubt if they help you. I had to just suck it up and go on.

tis time i moved my metal somewhere else and all they took was the bricks,they keft a rune saying "thanks for the bricks" and my friend tracked them and it lead to a RUA hearh vault
Phoenix246

Postby YingYang » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:13 am

Thanks to the op I now know to call the people I ask for help some kind of a name like bicth or dickhead ect..... So with that said thank you to all the dickheads who have helped me :D
One life. How will you live it? Helping your self or helping others?
YingYang

Previous

Return to Dwarves & Thieves