Looking for a home

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for a home

Postby TheLongManGuy » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:26 am

Hello all.

Firstly as a foreword, the characters name is TheLoneManGuy, not LongMan. Must have mistyped and not noticed it when I made the account :?

Anyhow, I'm looking to join a village obviously. I'm a fairly new player but I've caught on to most of the basics. I'm looking because while I originally planned to try to play a hermit kind of guy, I found a newb on his lonesome is difficult. Also I was 4/5 done getting mats for my palisade and everything got stolen lol.

So now I'm looking to play with others. I ask questions but not stupid ones sevenless's/the wiki answers. I can currently hunt and have learned to twitch hunt fairly quickly, I haven't tried a bear yet but boars haven't been a problem. I'm willing to fit other roles needed as I'm still fairly undeveloped, or I can stick as a forager/hunter. Also I'm not looking for handouts or anything, just really a safeish place to develop my character and to actually play the game with people and not just get robbed by them.

I'm fairly active, and live in the US. Anything else anyone needs to know can be asked I guess.

TL;DR I needs a home
TheLongManGuy

Return to Dwarves & Thieves