WatsonX2 is dead

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: WatsonX2 is dead

Postby KSMH » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:23 pm

painhertz wrote:Would you frikken noobs quit posting this shit? no one knows you! you were some random noob that someone one shotted and won't remember past 10 minutes! Get over it!

I assume in your perfect world only the well-known are allowed to post on Congress Assembled? I'll have you know only people who have completed high school or a higher form of education can in mine.
KSMH

Postby ninja_yodeler » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Though I do like and respect you pain, really, how would you know if any f of hid kin are on the forums, sure it's not as likely that he knew the big names on the forums, or even the ones that we recognize, but that only covers half or less of the forums.

All in all you have no right to him that he has no forum friends and expect it to be locked simply because you don't know him, and expect no one else to either :?
Phaen wrote:RIP Homicidal Ninja :(
Let us reflect upon the good he was able to do during his short time in the hearthlands.
Let us remind ourselves of his bravery and willingness to fight for the safety of his friends!
Let us hope he can surpass his previous achievements in his future lives.
<3
ninja_yodeler

Postby Ignus » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:27 pm

painhertz wrote:Would you frikken noobs quit posting this shit? no one knows you! you were some random noob that someone one shotted and won't remember past 10 minutes! Get over it!

Good thing you have such an obvious depth of knowledge regarding who does and does not use this forum, otherwise people might assume you're just an elitist loud mouth that can't help but let his rambling rage dribble out for the world to see at every opportunity. Phew.
Last edited by Ignus on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ignus

Postby painhertz » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:29 pm

If every motherfucker that died in this game posted a forum topic about it, the signal/noise ratio would disappear into a black hole taking possibly the entire Earth with it. I lost my crafter this morning to Russian scum. You see ME writing a thread? No.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby WatsonX » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:29 pm

ninja_yodeler wrote:Though I do like and respect you pain, really, how would you know if any f of hid kin are on the forums, sure it's not as likely that he knew the big names on the forums, or even the ones that we recognize, but that only covers half or less of the forums.

All in all you have no right to him that he has no forum friends and expect it to be locked simply because you don't know him, and expect no one else to either :?

In reality, i know bigger names than you may think. Though my forum history doesn't suggest it. ;)
HavenHacked (Haven and Hearth cheats): http://tinyurl.com/havenhacked
WatsonX

Postby barracuda546 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:30 pm

He is just trying to find the kin he lost when he died, jesus christ
"If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."
barracuda546

Postby ninja_yodeler » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:38 pm

painhertz wrote:If every motherfucker that died in this game posted a forum topic about it, the signal/noise ratio would disappear into a black hole taking possibly the entire Earth with it. I lost my crafter this morning to Russian scum. You see ME writing a thread? No.

Because you lost an alt, so what. this guy lost a main and all his kin. he wants to find them, get over it :)
Let us reflect upon the good he was able to do during his short time in the hearthlands.
Let us remind ourselves of his bravery and willingness to fight for the safety of his friends!
<3
ninja_yodeler

Postby painhertz » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:39 pm

If he's trying to reconnect with lost mates this would fit better in Dwarve's and Thieves no? now OTOH, if he was reporting being attacked and wanted help from Rangers or something, THEN it may fit in In Congress. As I pointed out, if every person that died everyday in this game posted this same type of thread in here? Then the entire PURPOSE of the forum would cease to exist.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby ninja_yodeler » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:40 pm

lol yeah didnt realise it was congress, it should go in D&T. but meh,
<3
ninja_yodeler

Postby barracuda546 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:41 pm

If you think it is the wrong section then you can just use the report function. And most of the stuff on this forum is shit now a days
"If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."
barracuda546

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves