Blackhorse Recruitment Thread. Semi-Experienced Players!

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Seeking Semi-Newbs! Village Created!

Postby Ualati » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:22 am

Name/Nickname(optional, or nickname for IGN):Scribble
Male/Female/You don't know yet(optional):Male
Hours you play:4 maybe more, maybe less
Your timezone:GMT
What you would like to do, or what you can contribute for the village.. like a job. Silkmaking, farming, hunting, cooking etc: I wouldn't mind being a scavenger for the village, but I could lend a hand to any job that needed to be done.
Why you want to join: I've been looking for a village that I could possibly help create first of all to gain some more experience and secondly, to have some fun!
Ualati

Re: Seeking Semi-Newbs!

Postby RHughes5 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:48 pm

martenx wrote:
Clamburger wrote:Name/Nickname(optional, or nickname for IGN): Alex
Hours you play: 3-4 hrs depending on the the day.
Your timezone:eastern
What you would like to do, or what you can contribute for the village.. like a job. I used to cook and farm in my old village, but im familiar with all the jobs and can accommodate to the needs of the village.
Why you want to join: no fun being a hermit anymore, i can make a new character or travel depending on the distance if you know your coordinates

Dont axept this ass hole he is an Pickture griever!!!!!!! :evil:

Clam isn't a griever of any kind. "Pickture"? What the hell are you talking about kid?
See that guy outside your window? Yah thats me
RHughes5

LOL martenx

Postby Clamburger » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:27 pm

its a fucking 90x90 avatar you fucking idget, was the first one I liked when I googled for avatars. But yeah, I have changed it to portray my best image of you. Have a wonderful day! :)
Clamburger

Postby Goochy » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:51 pm

lvl_9_sandshrew wrote:
Feltzy wrote:
kevinthezhang wrote:Aww i wasnt pmed qq

me niether ;)

same :(

Lolol. QQ moar. ;)

chewie44444444 wrote:Oy Pm me with your coords so I can see If I can see if I have to make a new character or just a decent trek there.

Sure! Why not? -_-

martenx wrote:
Clamburger wrote:Name/Nickname(optional, or nickname for IGN): Alex
Hours you play: 3-4 hrs depending on the the day.
Your timezone:eastern
What you would like to do, or what you can contribute for the village.. like a job. I used to cook and farm in my old village, but im familiar with all the jobs and can accommodate to the needs of the village.
Why you want to join: no fun being a hermit anymore, i can make a new character or travel depending on the distance if you know your coordinates

Dont axept this ass hole he is an Pickture griever!!!!!!! :evil:

Lol? It's too bad I AXEPTED him. :/ Oh darn.. I better change my 'pickture' every day so he doesn't 'grieve' it. >_<

arealnnn wrote:this settlement sucks, they even dont have leather yet

And who are you to even say this? We've had leather since day 1. :P
---
On the other hand, PM'd some & Updating post.

Thanks for the apps!
Goochy

Postby RHughes5 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Haha goochy.
See that guy outside your window? Yah thats me
RHughes5

Postby Punchpacket » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Name:Punchpacket
Hours you play:2-5 hours a day.
Your timezone:GMT
What you would like to do, or what you can contribute for the village.. like a job. Silkmaking, farming, hunting, cooking etc:Well i love farming and hunting,Maybe even become some sort of "Town watch,Militia"
Why you want to join:I'm quite bored of being alone except for when i'm chased by a horde of blood hungry russians.
Punchpacket

Postby johnnyonoes » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Hi! Just checking to see if the offer is still available.

Just joined HnH two days ago.

Name/Nickname(optional, or nickname for IGN):Johnnyonoess
Hours you play: Too many
Your timezone: Pacific Standard Time (-8)
What you would like to do, or what you can contribute for the village.. like a job. Silkmaking, farming, hunting, cooking etc: I would really like to get into farming and cooking, but I have been raising my surv/expl to live the hermit life.
Why you want to join: Tired of playing alone and wondering when someone will come and wreck my little part of the world. Would like to be part of a nice village and grow my skills.

Thanks!
johnnyonoes

Postby Llurendt » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:28 am

Hola, low-end semi-newb here. :)

Name/Nickname(optional, or nickname for IGN): Llurendt/Aedon/LtGreeneyes... any of the above
Male/Female/You don't know yet(optional): Male
Hours you play: Uh... I play games whenever... not always the same game, but normally late nights.
Your timezone: Currently Mountain... soon to be East Coast US.
What you would like to do, or what you can contribute for the village.. like a job. Silkmaking, farming, hunting, cooking etc: Honestly? Learn, lol. I have some artistic flair, some definite organizational skills, and so far, I havn't experienced enough of the game to really pick anything. In other games, I will sometimes fill any needed gaps and other times, just kinda wander and explore. Really depends on my mood and what is needed by the community.
Why you want to join: Seems like yall have it together, good community of people, and a good chance to hopefully find a new group of friends.
Llurendt

Postby whyme12 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:10 pm

If you would like to join I want to know your
Name/Nickname(optional, or nickname for IGN): Niek
Male/Female/You don't know yet(optional): male
Hours you play: 1-4 a day
Your timezone: + 2
What you would like to do, or what you can contribute for the village.. like a job. cooking please! could do some silkmaking to.
Why you want to join: Im sick of being an hermit , I played for 2-3 months made an prettynice looking place . I would like to join an "small" beginning village :D

pm me back!
whyme12

Postby corrupted394 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:33 am

Name/Nickname(optional, or nickname for IGN):jabberwocky123
Male/Female/You don't know yet(optional):male
Hours you play:usualy 5:30-7:30
Your timezone:pacific(i live in new zealand)
What you would like to do, or what you can contribute for the village.. like a job. Silkmaking, farming, hunting, cooking etc:probably mining
Why you want to join:i have been looking for a village in AGES and i would love to join!

Thanks!
:lol:
please pm me the hearth secret
corrupted394

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves